I'm disappointed with my score, 7 or more would have been a good score. I've learned to go for top google answer more often now. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm disappointed with my score, 7 or more would have been a good score. I've learned to go for top google answer more often now. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Not in my country, but it's well known on I-F na 😆
The Korean cult are present in the BWF & in this game!! 🤣
But those sheeps are K dramas fanatics. Not its cinema 🤦♀️ It totally slipped my mind 😑
in my country, it’s completely unknown 😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm disappointed with my score, 7 or more would have been a good score. I've learned to go for top google answer more often now. 😆
😆😆 follow the sheep n google but not all r like that. Gandhi was no 1 but ppl chose LOP
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm disappointed with my score, 7 or more would have been a good score. I've learned to go for top google answer more often now. 😆
Seven samourai, Kingdom haven’t won despite being Google top answers 😵
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 follow the sheep n google but not all r like that. Gandhi was no 1 but ppl chose LOP
LOP was talked about a lot in this forum at the time of its release 😳
True, but could work both ways. I know some points have cost me in this game for not going for top answers. All about instinct though. 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Seven samourai, Kingdom haven’t won despite being Google top answers 😵
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
LOP was talked about a lot in this forum at the time of its release 😳
Really?? Wow. I dont usually go to BWF so dont know much😳
True, but when I saw the Q, I just had to answer Korean. ⭐️Remember there is no right or wrong answer, just has to be sheep answer. 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
But those sheeps are K dramas fanatics. Not its cinema 🤦♀️ It totally slipped my mind 😑
in my country, it’s completely unknown 😳
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Seven samourai, Kingdom haven’t won despite being Google top answers 😵
For me spirited away showed 1st but still i didnt choose it😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
True, but could work both ways. I know some points have cost me in this game for not going for top answers. All about instinct though. 😆
Exactly. Instinct and luck 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
9