Do u think Suhana's luv for Nihal is gone

vinee_cutepal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
With Suhana living as DEv's wife for so many years now, do u think she has forgotten all love for Nihaal from the core of her heart?That she is totally indifferent to even the existance of Nihaal

or
Its only now within the core of her heart...a feeling which can nvr die...but she doesn't only feel the pain any more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think deep down she still feels for him but obviously bearing in mind her liabilities as a wife, a mother and a daughter-in-law she can't, as much as she might want to, let these feelings come on surface and get the better of her; hence she's probably just tucking them away and trying to face reality.Edited by cryptic_me - 16 years ago
vinee_cutepal thumbnail

Originally posted by: cryptic_me

I think deep down she still feels for him but obviously bearing in mind her liabilities as a wife, a mother and a daughter-in-law she can't, as much as she might want to, let these feelings come on surface and get the better of her; hence she's probably just tucking them away and trying to face reality.

U are very right,,,even earlier she always escaped from the truth.
But the scenes between them have started getting as intresting as they used to be...what more v want...Suhana is remembering her old times with Nihaal...and all this will give us good scenes to watch.
Also as the new entraint Lira has said in her interview that suhana helping roma will make dev suhana relations to strain and prob then Nihal helping her wii revive their old bond which was the pillar of their relationship if not romance.
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys, are/ were RUCHA and BHANU off-screen couple??
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was definitely a rumor at one point of time... In fact, Bhanu had slapped an AD or something during the shoot of Bhabhi the previous time he was on... This AD was supposed to be very close to Rucha and apparently Bhanu got jealous...

😉
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suhana hasnt forget Nihal or his love but she's Dev's wife now n feels for Dev 😭
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know Vandu... I wouldn't be so sure of it...
the way suhana was weeping thinking of Nihal, there is still some spark... I want Dev to divorce her... and let her go back to Nihal...
Her sympathies are def with Nihal.
vinee_cutepal thumbnail
Yes so true....Since suhana is happily married to Dev she prob does not think of Nihal for the moment...it it will take her no time to fall again for Nihal if Dev is out of her life.
She has constraints...so she cannot cross her boundaries but at heart she has spark for Nihal..still alive.
Till today...Nihal means something to her..she is not indifferent towards him as she had become for Vishu when she started loving Nihal...at that time it was only Nihal on her mind...but with Dev it is not such...

Suhana...is remembering the circumstances when she had to leave Nihal...and she getting disturbed to think of that time again..surely speak of her still not unaffected by the pain of the moment when it all happened.
As it is..the coming track will create rift between Dev and Suhana..so it will be a good time to show Nihal Suhana bonding back....
Even if it is fighting for Roma together....this will show how bettwe Nihal understands Suhana and how much Dev misunderstands her.

Writers of the serial..Plz start wonderful chemistry between Nihal-Suhana again.

But it is so mean on our part...that we want a happily married couple to seperate and the heroine to remarry her orignal love...
But all's fair....afterall no matter what...Nihal-Suhana relation ship is so hot that any other relation appears so dull and dry in front of it.
vinee_cutepal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashu_id

hey guys, are/ were RUCHA and BHANU off-screen couple??

It was there in news some time back that...when rucha came to the sets with the AD..bhanu got furious to see that...and insisted that if rucha has no feelings for that AD why doesn't she tie a rakhi to him.
It was believed that both Bhanu and that AD had feelings for Rucha....but finally rucha tied rakhi to the AD.

Also it was in the news that Bhanu and his long time girlfriend have strained relations due to rucha's entry between them.

But bhanu and Rucha have always denied any such off screen chemistry....but obviously on screen they sizzle.
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow suddenly after rucha and banu's entry this forum has becum alive. babhi had becum such a boring place to cum and visit,thankgod creatives realised this.

regarding suhana's feeling for dev it will never becum less may be dev will doubt her but suhana going to dev leaving behind everything is impossible as we all know how sacrifycing queen 😆 😆 she was before.but i would luv to see them together.suhana nihal forever. 😃