Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 15|- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

12

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Oh God!🤣

Only a few left😆

Interested?🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

I know that...😆

Maybe the earlier ones...

I haven't seen you in the recent ones so asked..😳

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Someone save Sarthak!😆

CKWT4BBLY4FGOPTD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

May you live in peace😆


Okay.......you...didn't do the RIP YET.......🤪

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EYPNFHQS4LYZ4MZX


Okay.......you...didn't do the RIP YET.......🤪

Do you want that?🤣

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


Is that the topper boy? Is it Sarthak?🤔

Edited by Bucky - 6 years ago
DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4DZV4WHBLWWNDRHO


Good.......Thank...you......how...about...yourself.....

Me too Good 😊

HIQ2PHGYTIZ2FAP2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Is that the topper boy? Was it Sarthak?🤔

Yup he only ☺️

DGEIOQ5UZ46P75YC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I'm good like that only😆

CKWT4BBLY4FGOPTD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XX5ZBA7VWM4RQ7PL

Aww🤗

Hugs and kisses☺️


Hugs And Kisses GIFs | Tenor

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".