matlab koyi bhi ho usko second position chayie. 😤Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
first she was behind Mahhi, now she is behind Qazi. She decided to play against those who she thinks channel/host may be favouring

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
matlab koyi bhi ho usko second position chayie. 😤Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
first she was behind Mahhi, now she is behind Qazi. She decided to play against those who she thinks channel/host may be favouring

Aab sab Amra after nomination baan rahi hai. 😤 I want o see Amra's reaction. Uski wajase nominate hua. Jaroor melodrama kategiOriginally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Ravi Kishen’s daughter and her tone makes me laugh
I think I prefer Rhiti. Oh gosh, Rhiti’s gone
Rinkiyeeee 😭



Aab sab Amra after nomination baan rahi hai. 😤 I want o see Amra's reaction. Uski wajase nominate hua. Jaroor melodrama kategi

I read on reddit U used her special power on Scout. If true, i feel he might be sent to secret room.
Originally posted by: annihilation
@Tanu, Infy, Exol also -
Guys, you all made valid points on this and all these things are something (like Northy's been saying) that he should understand. Also, more than Kanika or anyone else for that matter, Amarapalli is the most dangerous in the whole allegations ko aur hawa do matter. As much as I don't like Kanika, I'll give it to her like Qazi also recognised, she's in her own weird way pretty quick to resolve. She doesn't or atleast so far hasn't dragged any issue to the ends of the earth. Kitchen me when Qazi came, they both had a quick back and forth and both let it go. It's either that Qazi se one on one jhagda karne ki energy nahi iss mein owning to reasons or she can't really pull off an one on one with anyone beyond a few minutes. I think it's the latter. Yeh aage peeche thodi chingari laga degi, kahin pade pade commentary aur monologues deliver karega about everyone ya Gullu mandli ke saath baith bas time pass karegi. She really doesn't have it in her to do anything substantial in the house.
Amarpali and mahi are the rural vs urban version of the same hypocritical negative character but mahi changes with the wkv feedback with ease but amarpali gets salty that her pov aint approved and feels others r wrong not her so stays stuck on her position like a broken record lol
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
No spoilers please as I’m only a quarter of the way through Alliance but have to vent about that pos, bully, moron Kushal. How can someone not have had an ounce of growth in so many years? Why don’t the other sane ones call him out? Dolly went overboard but dunno why others don’t stop his vileness. I know Mini said she’s using him to bully & get peeps out but that’s not a nice way to play the game.
![]()
And ewww when the douchebag isn’t displaying toxic, egoistic attitudes towards those younger to him, he’s kissing Sohail Khan’s arse in such a pukeworthy fashion.Makes me wanna vomit in his face
Oh and that Sabby girl, good gosh - how absolutely embarrassing to BE her.
Chica, tereko Kushal pasand? How, behen, how?
Unless he goes through a total personality transplant
I don’t see how he’ll improve!
I wish i was allowed to spoil u but khair till the stage of the show u r at I had the same thoughts so as well always great minds do think alike 😂
I don’t want Luv to leave BB early
i want Mahi
aman
Out before her
year mere Rockstar ko per pe giraya sabke - mujhe dhar hai Qazi ke Karma prakoop ka 😂😂😭😭
U mean the channel fav Mahi?

Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
I haven’t watched the scene where Rhiti is evicted yet
I was liking her a lot
Stay strong sakuuu
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Updates aarahe hai ki Phir se Qazi ko praise Mila hai. Aree yaar. It is not good for his game.
Yeh log isko game kharab karwana chahty hain
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Bohat dekhe but uditi aur aman jaise doglr nai dekhe bb mein cuz ab wkv aane waalay hai toh live feed pe Aman bhi bol raha mujhe toh ghalat nai laga (lollipop) aur uditi uski haan mein haan mila rahi hai jab ke yeh dono sab se zyada is topic ko utha rahay thaiy aur uditi toh kitchen mein sab ke saamne utha rahi thi 🤣
Kal sab sy zaida mudda inhoney ny banaya tha even ampaa sy zaida kharab tone inki thi kal aur ab dekho kaisey palat gaye hain 😂
Inn sy achy woh scout aur yungu hain jo pehly hi bol diye ky woh iss topic py khamosh rahein gaye 😂🤣
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.1k