I am studying babu!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am studying babu!😆
Showing off my boxing talent😆
Are you going to bed? Good night! Have sweet dreams! Don't let the bed bugs bite!
The...gif...is...so...cute...no...bed..bugs...please...that's..a.nightmare...are...you..still..sleeping...wake...up?

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Aww... thanks!❤️ But my babu is a different level writer... she is outstanding...
When did you read my work?😆
In story writing thread.
thanks yaar glad you approve🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
🤣
Is it from on-screen or offsrceen? I don't remember him doing like this so much😆
I have no idea😆
Lavy...☺️

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5