MFOriginally posted by: A7IK6QUH4WKT7HAZ
Kahaan??? 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MFOriginally posted by: A7IK6QUH4WKT7HAZ
Kahaan??? 🤓
Originally posted by: 5LFUOS7K6VNDN6EJ
Yeah...
I didn't watch the prev season but reading the reviews I got it 😆
I didn't watch it completely but used to watch regularly in beginning and later on and off😆
But usme konsa character kab kaise kyun badal jata hai pata nahi chalta tha🤣 and ML toh, never could decipher what he actually wanted.
Me getting those vibes from kabir now😆 anyway i hope this season is better in terms of story as well as characters
For me its opposite🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I didn't watch it completely but used to watch regularly in beginning and later on and off😆
But usme konsa character kab kaise kyun badal jata hai pata nahi chalta tha🤣 and ML toh, never could decipher what he actually wanted.
Me getting those vibes from kabir now😆 anyway i hope this season is better in terms of story as well as characters
Yeah, Deep! Last episode mein kya hua samajh mein nahi aaya... I saw the last episode
Open end story bhi nahi, closed story bhi nahi 😡
Yeah, Vishal is slaying in the role 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
For me its opposite🤣
Aiyyo😳
I am sad since morning... Was crying too... Over everything... Over pasta too 😆
Originally posted by: QWCNODJIQN6ZO4WX
Yeah, Deep! Last episode mein kya hua samajh mein nahi aaya... I saw the last episode
Open end story bhi nahi, closed story bhi nahi 😡
Yeah, Vishal is slaying in the role 😆
🤣
Yup he is!! Infact i think all three are doing good😳 and i love Helly she is looking so pretty. Watched her after so long
Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
Yup he is!! Infact i think all three are doing good😳 and i love Helly she is looking so pretty. Watched her after so long
My mood swings made me do this...🤣
Kaisa hai?
Bahut khoob behena... Mashallah❤️
Bahut khoob behena... Mashallah❤️
Thank you so much! ❤️