Kahaan??? 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kahaan??? 🤓
Did today's ep come in voot??
Originally posted by: bhshre95
https://www.instagram.com/p/CClMVCahqk0/
Looks like Pranali celebrated Aurra's belated birthday
![]()
And the cake looks sooo yummy
I love Aurra and Pranali's bond! ❤️
🤗
Mood swings😆
Yup! And i am rooting for Vansh and Ridhima...😆
How are you?
Welcome behena.. Why sad?? How's your cramps now????Originally posted by: BL5PDUNAQBHKVUQO
I am here 😒
Welcome behena.. Why sad?? How's your cramps now????
🤗
Cramps are less... But mood swings... So sad 😆
Originally posted by: WSX222UXUXDIHBKW
🤗
Mood swings😆
Yup! And i am rooting for Vansh and Ridhima...😆
How are you?
😆
Me too rooting for them😆 but i am a bit skeptical due to the first season😆 hope this turns out better
I am good🤗
Same here😳 they seem to be really fond of each other offscreen
Yes mood swings are really tough to overcome Mishtu
Originally posted by: bhshre95
😆
Me too rooting for them😆 but i am a bit skeptical due to the first season😆 hope this turns out better
I am good🤗
Yeah...
I didn't watch the prev season but reading the reviews I got it 😆