Does hotstar work in UK??
yeah but it asks you to get membership to watch anything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does hotstar work in UK??
yeah but it asks you to get membership to watch anything
After doing some research....

And playing Eeny Meeny Miny Moe

PM sent. How many answer am I sure about?

I do have a membership but I don't watch hotstar these days. And we can't even download Disney videos from hotstar🤔
Aww sucks then better not continue with membership
@tris - You will somehow have to make 100 posts a day if you want to reach next rank as soon as possible. 🤣 You have a long way to go. 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
It is, but there is no point. It will affect your performance & score. 😆
IS IT THOUGH??? I thought Thug kicked out someone in the first season for giving a blank answer 😆 Maybe I got it wrong lol
Nooo it isn't 🤔 What do you watch there that you can't watch with same quality on another website? 😆
I wanted to watch old shows like kis desh, kkavyanjali and kayamath. Cant find them anywhere else. I had nordvpn pehle but i dont have it anymore
Quoting this again for riss.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
After doing some research....
And playing Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
PM sent. How many answer am I sure about?
Nope, that was for missing the deadline!! 😆IS IT THOUGH??? I thought Thug kicked out someone in the first season for giving a blank answer 😆 Maybe I got it wrong lol
I thought you were IPK fan too! How did you start Geet when IPK exists? I mean no offense but facts... 😏
Coz I watched Geet before IPK🤣 And found Maan dreamy only Maan haan not GC🤢
https://x.com/i/status/2064166759998099753...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
9