Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

We can criticize Sid Sana here and not Vikas when we find him clearly in the wrong.. i can't be comfortable in such an environment where we can't even post our views.. so I will just refrain from using this thread.. as it is, Sid Sana are not doing anything together to discuss so now seems to be a good time to leave.. it was good while it lasted.. thanks Jyoti Uma and all the members for the great memories and discussions

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yup neha is hot and cute. 

I was plaeasantly surprised on hearing the news. 

Hopefully the Mv will rock. Aur apne sid bhai chemistry ke baap hai. 😎

did u boys know who neha was before the announcement? 

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

We can criticize Sid Sana here and not Vikas when we find him clearly in the wrong.. i can't be comfortable in such an environment where we can't even post our views.. so I will just refrain from using this thread.. as it is, Sid Sana are not doing anything together to discuss so now seems to be a good time to leave.. it was good while it lasted.. thanks Jyoti Uma and all the members for the great memories and discussions

You are free to take your decisions on being here. As it is Sidnaaz provides no content as you said. When I clearly mentioned that Vikas has been warning all about being careful since months, it is clear "we" don't find him wrong. Probably you do coz of some bias. Posting opinion is not wrong, but the tone surely matters. Again you mentioned on his outing Priyank conveniently forgetting that Priyank had outed Vikas on national television. This is like saying we should be kind towards Rashmi (and Asim) irrespective of her stand on Sidharth. When we find someone's life complicated it is best left at that. 

Edit: Also, let me make it pretty clear I am here more out of a sense of responsibility here than anything else. If anyone wishes to take over being admin, do kindly inform me and I shall most happily hand over the baton. Jyoti will be back when things are better at her end.

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Someone is getting bored at home it seems 😜

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Uma2010

You are free to take your decisions on being here. As it is Sidnaaz provides no content as you said. When I clearly mentioned that Vikas has been warning all about being careful since months, it is clear "we" don't find him wrong. Probably you do coz of some bias. Posting opinion is not wrong, but the tone surely matters. Again you mentioned on his outing Priyank conveniently forgetting that Priyank had outed Vikas on national television. This is like saying we should be kind towards Rashmi (and Asim) irrespective of her stand on Sidharth. When we find someone's life complicated it is best left at that. 

You don't get to call me bias.. It would have been better had you let the discussion be on Vikas instead of bringing my bias or whatever here

We meant all of us who were criticizing him, obviously not you..

Anyways.. this is my last post here so you need not respond..  please take my name off the CC.. 

Thank yoi

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Chill Uma and Zehreeli. They r celebs and they will always get discussed, judged, misjudged and wat not. There is no need to get serious over such things

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

You don't get to call me bias.. It would have been better had you let the discussion be on Vikas instead of bringing my bias or whatever here

We meant all of us who were criticizing him, obviously not you..

Anyways.. this is my last post here so you need not respond..  please take my name off the CC.. 

Thank yoi

Taking names off here is not my prerogative since adding your name wasn't mine either- it was a joint decision and others were involved too. For the same reason, I shall leave it to Jyoti and it is obvious she won't remove your name and I wouldn't either coz I think you bring a different pov to the table. That said, you can either choose to talk and discuss things in a civil manner or throw tantrums and leave the space. Your words, your choice.