Originally posted by: Sock-let
There are brats like PIUN and Triss who always send their answers 1 minute before the deadline.
PIUN is being good this time!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sock-let
There are brats like PIUN and Triss who always send their answers 1 minute before the deadline.
PIUN is being good this time!
Originally posted by: Sock-let
There are brats like PIUN and Triss who always send their answers 1 minute before the deadline.
Already submitted them you fluff! 😡

All ex-sheeps to WD :

I haven't still sent mine, even I don't know when I will send. 😆 I can strike anytime!! 
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I haven't still sent mine, even I don't know when I will send. 😆 I can strike anytime!!
Ye umeed nhi thi.. kab tum gladiator se gaddaar bn gye
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I did a rough calculation with the answers I have at the moment *May change at result time*
There is
in the tournament!
The first
Yep! You read that right!
10/10
Who you gonna bet on?
WD
And me not sure of a single question🤣now thinking what am I doing in this tournament🤪

Send answers now nhi to 🤺🤺🤺🤺
You have sent or no?Send answers now nhi to 🤺🤺🤺🤺