Originally posted by: NitaReid
That seems fair ,since if participating sheep revealed the answer them the suspence will be missing by the time results get revealed
I can't promise anything 😂 in past I have made mistakes.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NitaReid
That seems fair ,since if participating sheep revealed the answer them the suspence will be missing by the time results get revealed
I can't promise anything 😂 in past I have made mistakes.. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I will suggest that ex-sheeps should keep the answers to themselves. In this way, they can also participate when the results are getting announced even though they won't be promoted to next round. 😆
It will just make the result announcement more fun for ex-sheeps ( like me). Game ka game.... no tension of getting kicked out of the game.🤣
😆
As you wish. But reserve a spot on the first page so that we don’t miss your answers 😉
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
😆
As you wish. But reserve a spot on the first page so that we don’t miss your answers 😉
I will play just like a contestant sheep ( if the questions are sent a little earlier) but the one who will neither win nor loose. 🤣🤪
Will reserve a post too for all the answers. 🥳
WD, please don't forget to post question. All my plans will fail. 😆
Move to new Thread NOW!
This has reached 150 pages
For those searching the new thread
Oh dang, they seemed to have completed a lot of them already! 👏 I'm getting so many IPK links suddenly after years of deprivation🤣 I feel overwhelmed😭
I landed on an angsty episode though. Arnav found out Khushi's engaged and is taunting her and she's giving back barabar se 🤣
I enjoyed some tracks of ipk, otherwise storywise and castwise I enjoyed other Gul shows more like Geet, QH and IB
Humsafars was a disaster😭
Originally posted by: BTJ6GZPPAIAHDQLR
Really? after so many posts? I am curious to know why so many people think I am a guy....I talk like such a girl, or so I thought!😆
maybe its your username which gives dude vibes, lol