TaaRey Two Shots - Love Will Find A Way

dimps16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

TaaRey Two Shots - Love Will Find A Way

Backdrop of the Situation

It's been 2 Years!! 2 Years of the heartthrob Reyaansh Singhania being single!! 

2 Years back Rey and Kriya broke up and a few months after Taani returned to Mumbai.. 

Rey and Taani are friends... 'Just Friends'. Taani is a successful Event Manager while Rey is a successful Business Man and an owner of the D3 Dance Academy. Things are going fine, a little odd, sometimes awesome and at times really intense. 

Current Scenario

Rey is sitting in his Academy - sad, heart broken and confused really confused!! He tries to dance but couldn't, he tries to divert his mind but he just couldn't, he is just unable to do anything.. The Flashback of the last night keeps roaming in his mind and his heart. All he is doing is imagining Taani, his Taani everywhere.. 

His Taani, all smiling, complaining, crying, dancing and being the most innocent person on this earth

Rey (to himself) : Kya Kar raha hun main!! Kitna bhi chahu kuch aur soch hi nhi paa rahaa.. Kuch bhi karu har jagah Taani dikh rahi hai.. didn't I move on 2 years back.. Didn't everything end.. She is my friend, Just Friend.. Just Friend.. Aur kuch nahi aur kuch nahi.... 

Thinking about the same.. He angrily hits his hand on the Wall!! 

Rey: Kuch Nahi!! Kis se jhuth bol raha hun mainn.. Sabse ya khudse.. Kya mai nahi jaaanta ke maine Kriya se kyun break up kiya tha.. Than Why.. Why.. Woh do saal se yaha hai aur mai puri koshish kar raha thaa dost banke rehne ki.. But kal raat ke baad.. I just don't know.. I just don't know.. Jo mujhe Taani ne kaha woh sach hai.. If haaa toh kyun Taani ne mere saath aisa kiya.. I know uss baat ko 3 saal ho gaye hai but mujhe aaj bhi haq hai yeh jaan ne kaa.. Kyun Taani Kyun.. 

Flashback

The whole D3 gang and Taani were having fun at their career's biggest party. 

On guests demand, Rey danced on Dil Se Re, few of the girls joined him and everyone in the party was enjoying.

Rey's eyes meet her, she was sitting their alone, drinking.. While dancing all Rey could see is her having back to back shots while tears kept rolling down her eyes.

By the end of the performance, Taani couldn't control herself and left the place. 

Rey was worried, he didn't understand what happened, he was worried and started looking for her and realised she must be in the rehearsal hall. 

As soon as he opened the door, his heart stopped!! 

Taani, his Taani was twirled up in a corner and crying badly. Rey went and sat beside her.. 

Rey: Taani

Taani doesn't even look at him

Rey (sweetly): Taani, Bachaaa kya huaa

Taani looks at him, the tears are still rolling down from her eyes

Rey: Kya Hua Taani, kisine kuch kaha, kisine kuch kiyaa

Taani (Angrily) : Aap yaaha kyun aaye, jayena aap apni party enjoy kijiye

Rey: Taani, aisa kyun bol rahe ho. Yeh hum sabke success ki party hai

Taani: Nahi yeh sirf aapki party hai, aap jaye aur apne dosto ke saath aur unn ladkiyo ke saath enjoy kijiye

Rey: Taani, Tum kya bol rahi ho.. You know aisa kuch nahi hai.. Tum galat soch rahi ho

Taani (Angrily) : Haan Rey main hi galat hun.. Infact humesha mai hi galat hoti hun.. Main insaan hi galat hun

Rey (Angrily):  You know what.. Main kitna bhi try karu tum humesha mujhe galat hi samjhti rahogi.. Tum mujhe kabhi understand kr hi nhi sakti.. Jaise tumne mujhe teen saal pehle mujhe misunderstand kiya tha.... Tum aaj bhi wahi karo aur humesha yahi krti raho.

With this Rey stands up and starts walking towards the door. 

Taani (while crying): aap kyun humari memories kisi aur ke saath share kar rahe ho

Listening this, Rey stops. 

Taani continues: aap jaante hai na Dil Se Re song mere liye kitna important hai, meri kitni memories hai.. That is my song.. That is our song fir kyun, kyun aapne baki sabke saath iss song pe dance kiyaa. Kyun Rey..mai kuch nhi hun aapke liye.. Meri feelings aapke liye itni bhi matter nhi krti

Rey had tears in his eyes. Taani has never behaved like this in last two years. She never reacted to anything. He knew her drunken state is responsible for her this behavior and he just can't say anything to her, not now! 

Rey goes and sits beside Taani. He cups her face and wipes her tears

Taani: Main nahi understand krti Rey, main! 

Rey: Taani, stop crying.. Chalo hum ghar Chalte hai... You are drunk.. Hum iss baare mai kal baat krte hai

Taani (still crying): Nahi.. Mujhe aaaj hi baat krni hai.. Abhi baat krni hai.. Kyun.. Kyun Kiya appne aisa

Rey: Taani... 

Taani (cuts him off): kya kahaa aapne mai aapko misunderstand krti hun.. Main!! Woh ladki jo yeah apke bina bataye ye samajh gai ke woh apke liye perfect nhi hai.. Woh ladki jisne engagement ka jhutha natak kiya kyunki woh yeh samajh gai ke aap move on nhi kr payenge.. Woh ladki jo sab chod ke wapas apke liye Mumbai aa gai.. Kyunki usko aapki fikar hai

Rey was shocked!! Rey was too numb to react

Taani (crying badly): Main misunderstand krungi Rey.. Main? Maine jabse aapko jaana hai tabse sirf aapko samjh ne ki hi koshish ki hai

Rey : Taani... Before he could say anything Taani lost her senses and felt asleep in Rey's arms

Rey took Taani to her home and left.. 

It's been a day and Rey is unable to understand anything.

Since morning, Rey have tried calling her like 100 times but she is ignoring him, Rey went to her home but she wasn't there.. 

Rey has looked for her at every possible place and she is just not anywhere.

Feeling dejected, Rey came to the rehearsal hall just to get lost in her thoughts. 

Rey: Kyun Taani, Kyun.. kyun bhaag rahi ho mujhse.. Kyun.. I want to know.. Engagement ka natak matlab what.. Tum mere liye perfect nhi thi means what!! 

Abhi mai sirf ek chiz feel kar raha hun woh hai guilt, Maine kyun believe kiya jab tumne woh sab kiya, kyun jaane diya tumhe Mumbai se.. Kyun tumse koi sawal nhi pucha.. Aur tumse itna pyar krne ke baad kaise mai Kriya ke saath move on kar gaya!! 

Main tumhare liye ek galat insaan hu aur meri wajah se tumhari life mai sirf problems hi ho sakti hai.. Main tumhari life mai sirf problem hi ho sakta hun.. Mujhe khudko tum pe force nhi krna chaiye.. 

Feeling the same.. Rey takes out her phone and sends a text to Taani

"I am sorry that I have just made you cry since the day I met you. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve any happiness, Bye Taani.. I promise, I won't come in your life anyway anymore. "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice beautifully penned down next time pls pm me 

Ashi_ayushi00 thumbnail

You have describe their feeling beautifully , just love it do continue 

dimps16 thumbnail

Thankk You ❤ Will surely update you. 

1103anju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was lovely update 😍 😍 will be waiting for next update please pm me when you update 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

He will not come in her life? Thats a pretty rash decision.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Hey nic OS on Taarey. It feels good seeing new Taarey stories coming up now and all are so beautifully penned :) so update the next part soon.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pls update it's 2nd part

dimps16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1103anju

It was lovely update 😍 😍 will be waiting for next update please pm me when you update 

Updating in a while. Will send a PM

dimps16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taareymylove

Pls update it's 2nd part

On it.. Thanks for liking it 🤗