Originally posted by: priya185
same here 🤗
I hope this thought cheers you up: Every time you watch his movies he will be back to entertain us.
That thought brought a big smile on my face! TFS!❤️
We should celebrate his work!😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
same here 🤗
I hope this thought cheers you up: Every time you watch his movies he will be back to entertain us.
That thought brought a big smile on my face! TFS!❤️
We should celebrate his work!😃
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
I've seen the film so often by now that I know it by heart. But it's always nice to see it. ❤️
Hi Irika! How are you doing?
Hi Isa, I’m good. How are you?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That thought brought a big smile on my face! TFS!❤️
We should celebrate his work!😃
@B........👍🏼
Thank you.aetna........kosish............krone Kae lie.......
Your life is shit, but you think you are a hit.........hot would have been better.....🤣
@bold ROFL🤣🤣
Oh wow!! That's great! When's the big day or have you two not decided a day yet? My friend just got married yesterday....it obviously didn't go as planned because of Corona 😭
@Bold That's really sad😭
I am glad it cheered you upOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
That thought brought a big smile on my face! TFS!❤️
We should celebrate his work!😃
yeah we should🤗
Please post in his fanclub if you like him https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/celebrity-fan-clubs/4310332/sushant-singh-rajput-32-never-forgotten-u-will-always-be-in-our-heart
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Hi Isa, I’m good. How are you?
Doing good.......Thank you......sorry..I may have missed you.....earlier...are you from India?
It feels like I am on a foreign website🤣
I understand your pain Isa!😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5