New CC guys!
Bye bye #CC11❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
New CC guys!
Bye bye #CC11❤️
there was a rumour or something where ssr had some films in his kitty but salman prohibited work for him...it was in the news ..
SSR and Sooraj Pancholi had a fallout after which Salman supported Sooraj and then people say that SSR and Salman had a cold war!🤔
Originally posted by: FXFW2C5OCGAJV6M2
Whoever posted this did such an excellent job............few items like 4, 9.....not applied to me.......but so well written.........I wanted to reply other day but forgot so needed to come back to this......Thanks a lot for posting......Bucky.........👍🏼
You like P&P too! Wow! We have a lot of similarities running on the forum!😳
Are you a fan of Jane Austen's other works? I've read Emma and Sense and Sensibility.
You like P&P too! Wow! We have a lot of similarities running on the forum!😳
Are you a fan of Jane Austen's other works? I've read Emma and Sense and Sensibility.
Yes, I love to read...Jane Austen's work......She was such a talented individual...to me she represents genera...well ahead of her time.....now we talk about gender equality and all...look at these folks without any support or any resources...what she has created...
You like P&P too! Wow! We have a lot of similarities running on the forum!😳
Are you a fan of Jane Austen's other works? I've read Emma and Sense and Sensibility.
I read most of her books what I'm aware of..... of course...Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice, Northanger Abbey, and Persuasion. Persuasion is my favs. in between all of her work and her writing was way more mature. If you read Persuasion, you would be surprised that the same author wrote Emma and Persuasion. Northanger Abbey helped me to explore Gothic novels and arts and in turn to understand the development of Europian history.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5