Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This is heartbreaking 😭
Suddenly I have this eerie feeling. Last week this time, Sushant was alive. And now he'll never come back 😭
Originally posted by: KewlDude
Suddenly I have this eerie feeling. Last week this time, Sushant was alive. And now he'll never come back 😭
And I just thought I was the only one feeling it.
From today morning I've saying this in my home.
Last week , this time he was there and see just in a week he is no more 😭😭
I just can't handle myself , especially tomorrow will be a very hard Sunday for me
Originally posted by: Guruvishva
And I just thought I was the only one feeling it.
From today morning I've saying this in my home.
Last week , this time he was there and see just in a week he is no more 😭😭
I just can't handle myself , especially tomorrow will be a very hard Sunday for me
Feeling same like something is missing...
And i keepon watching all his interviews and offscreen videos trying to think nothing has changed...
But its next to impossible to erase his always smiling face ...
😭
My most Favourite 2 Personalities in one Frame, Smiling together, reminding how much I m missing him..
😭
I saw the pick of sushant wearing India cricket cloth best picture ever.
Feeling same like something is missing...
And i keepon watching all his interviews and offscreen videos trying to think nothing has changed...
But its next to impossible to erase his always smiling face ...
😭
Damn yeah 💔
He is no more 💔
I don't even want to think of it 😔
But it is really hard. I'm just angry with SSR, wherever he is 😭😭😭😭😭
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
12