Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Worst are the regular unprofessional hai blinds, and people are disgusted of his/her antics blinds, and for women... Sleeping with the current hero/director/producer or greedy witch blinds. Aise blinds regular aate rahe toh rival kar rahe hai.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

I wish he had a PR who would do things to show his real self to the world.......i know maybe even then people would've called him a attention seeker.......but probably the pressure on his head would've been less and maybe he wouldn't have gone for the suicide

Who else did his agency manage... 

Bec what happens is that when an agency is managing 2 stars for eg: varun and sid... They prioritize the one who'll get them more money.. And sometimes actively not take care of the interest of the other one. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

One thing pls note 

In case of an insider there will never be a blind that will say

In case of female - she slept with someone for the role

In case of male - he is unprofessional and is a nightmare to work with

But in case of outsiders it will always allude to these things. So while you might have blinds against the personal life of insiders. It will never touch their professional life. 

The last blind of this kind against an insider was against sonakshi when she debuted that she was sleeping with salman... This was 10 years ago

The blinds may have started out authentic. But now they are completely manipulated 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bips

Who else did his agency manage... 

Bec what happens is that when an agency is managing 2 stars for eg: varun and sid... They prioritize the one who'll get them more money.. And sometimes actively not take care of the interest of the other one. 

but why would they think he wont get them more money.........he was doing quite well....

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

The debate is about systemacally ruining someone's image that the person loses his/her brand value.

Ek do shits and giggles blind can be writen by anyone, doesn't have to be from one particular source.

I'm only now realizing that I have changed my opinion on people due to these blinds. And also that seemingly credible people like Masand are mere shills.

Worst part is when someone's izzat utar jaati hai in front of your eyes, by their manipulation.