Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 42

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Discolights

When to expect next update

By tomorrow as I have an important assessment at work today

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

I have an important assessment today but will do it by tomorrow for sure. 

Yayyyyy!!! Tomorrow💃

Thank you for all your efforts and hard work. I don't think we readers thank you writers enough. It's not your job but you still do it for us 🤗

By tomorrow as I have an important assessment at work today

No worries dear. Will wait🤗

And all the best for the assessment👍🏼

No worries dear. Will wait🤗

And all the best for the assessment👍🏼

Thanks so much

I read last two chapters in a go. What an amazing story progresa I must say, wonderful. I can see how Mr. Bose is trying to create a crack between these two knowingly/unknowingly, but Kukki- the sweetest kid is there to hold them together, not letting them fall apart at any cost.

Yes he is not doing it deliberately but he is creating issues in their life.

I agree. But he is giving them a tough kasauti and I like it.😳

So Nitya was once a part of his part and she even got Pregnant, interesting. Would like to hear Bajaj side of the story. Did he really use her for his benefir or it was something else. I am very much interested in that part. 

Lets see what happens

Waiting

Prerna was broken completely taking constant strikes of Mr. Bajaj. Her breakdown was beautifully depicted. Kudos to you on that. Loved it!

Thank you so much

No thank you for writing this beautiful story.

Waiting for Bajaj's next step after his conversation with Kukki smiley16

Yayyyyy!!! Tomorrow💃

Thank you for all your efforts and hard work. I don't think we readers thank you writers enough. It's not your job but you still do it for us 🤗

😊❤️smiley27smiley27

I have an important assessment today but will do it by tomorrow for sure. 

Ok dear ❤️❤️ All the best 👍🏼

Originally posted by AmirAryan

Ok dear ❤️❤️ All the best 👍🏼

Thanks 

Chapter 20 - Truth or Illusion

Mr bose came home after sometime and Rishab was in his study holding a drink.

“Aaj drink kar rahin hoon?Prerna ne jyada chada li isliye. How is she?”

“Why did you do it? Main aapko apna maan kar is ghar main lekar aaya. Yeh soch kar ki you will be like family to kukki but you did this. Kya kaha aapne Prerna se.”

“Calm down Rishi. Maine use aisa kuch nahin kaha jo sach nahin hain. Yeh to tumne so called apni fake world bana ke rakhi hain happy family ki uski sachai dekha raha hun use. Prerna will never accept Rishi she will never accept jis ladki ne aaj tak kuch dekha nahin life main who kaha se tumhare decision ko samajh ke accept karegi and one day she will leave you” 

“Excuse me”

“Aur nahin to kya Rishi dekh raha hain mujhe ek middle class family main values ke saath padhi likhi ladki jisne kukki ke liye tumse shaadi ki.Fortunately, you fell in love and you have accepted each other but love is never enough it is never enough. I have been there. You have been there. Isn’t that what happened with Nitya. No matter what you do what you try this world outside it engulfs you agar aap nahin bhi karna chaho yeh aapse who sab karwati hain which you need to do to survive and a girl like Prerna will never understand this and one day Kukki will be the one paying for it. Not that she is not already”

“What are you trying to say?”

“wahi jo mujhe dekh raha hain. I know you are more inclined to Sneha because she is Prerna daughter but that doesn’t mean you be unfair to Kukki.”

“Uncle aap kya bol rahin hain”

“Jo mujhe dekh raha hain. You are partial to Sneha who tumhare paas rehti hain tumhare paas khati hain even sometimes you are the one who puts her to sleep. But I have never seen you do that with Kukki even when she was small. In fact even Kukki takes more care of Sneha then she takes care of herself and I can see that.”

“Uncle aap apne dimaag main jaan much ke yeh sab soch rahin hain.Aisa kuch nahin hain”

“To phir kaisa hain Who bechari bachi pura time tum dono ko khoj rahi thi do you even realise that. Performance main dhyan hi nahin tha uska.Pura time Prerna Prerna karti rehti hain lekin use fikar thi bachi ki nahin thi. Aur tumhe kaun si thi hoti to tum Prerna ko waha bhejte tumhe pata tha she was waiting for her lekin tumne use chod diya yahan sneha ke paas. Kyun nahin bola use ki kukki uski bhi beti hain and she should be there.”

“Kukki Prerna ki hi beti hain “

“Kukki Menaka ki beti hain aur maybe uski wajah se”

“Mr bose?”

“Chilane se sach nahin badal jayega Rishab. Basus ko harane keliye tumne itna sab kuch kiya lekin Kukki ke liye tumne Prerna se shaadi kar li to phir why is she not 24 7 taking care of Kukki. Inhe basus ke pagalpan ke piche kabhi tumne Menaka aur Kukki pe dhyan nahin diya aur ab sab kuch bhul kar bethe hoon. Where you ever like this with Menaka or Kukki when she was small.Aur meri samajh nahin aata why do you need to take care of Sneha when she is not even yours. Haan pata hain mujhe. Nahin aise mat dekho mujhe main is intention ke saath nahin aaya tha main sach main tumhara ghar dekhne aaya thapar us din tum dono ne us bachi ke function pe kya aur jo main dekh raha tha uske baad maine sab pata karne ke koshish ke. How dare you dare you use my granddaughter to save that b@@tard….”

“Mr bose” and he grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the bar counter and mr bose grabbed his hands and made him release his collar.

“How dare you? Bhulo mat main kaun hoon aur tum kaun hoon. Tum log dono milkar sirf Menaka ka badla nikal rahin hoon us bachi se aur mujhe yeh dekh raha hain.”

“Aap kuch nahin jaante uncle. Kuch bhi nahin. Maine Basus ko barbad karna chahta tha lekin iske liye maine Kukki ko kabhi neglect nahin kiya. Na Menaka ko, menaka aur mere beech kya hua tha yeh aap jaante hain aur phir bhi aap mujhe blame kar rahin hain for what? Maine kaha tha Menaka se to go and sleep with Vaibhav, to lie to me, kaise banta mere use koi Rishta jab who kabhi thi hi nahin is rishte main?” and Mr Bose turned around and poured himself a drink and Rishab went behind the counter and faced Mr Bose.

“Kya hua apni beti ki galtiyaan sun nahin pa rahin ahin, jitna khayal aur pyaar Prerna ne kukki ko diya hain utna menaka kabhi chahti to bhi nahin de paati. Tha hi kaha uske andar and you are blaming us of being partial to kukki for one function for one bloody function. Aur aaj aapko kukki ki itni fikar ho rahin hain pichle 8 sallon se kaha the aap, kahe the jab Kukki akeli thi jab maine use akele pala, apna business akele sambhala jab Menaka mera sab kuch ruins main chod kar chali gayi thi. Kaha the aap?” and he snatched the glass of drink and threw it on the floor.

“Stop this this is not good for you and you know it. Kisse jhooth bol rahin hain uncle you are just trying to fill Menaka’s void. You want to remove your guilt of what happened to Menaka by suddenly trying to save Kukki even if she doesn’t need it.  You are better than this. Main aur Kukki Menaka ko isse jyada jagah nahin de payenge.Menaka ko jagah dene ke liye don’t lose your place”

“Menaka ki jagah he who and Prerna cannot take it just because she is dead”

“Prerna ne apni jagah banayi hain who chahti to le sakti thi Menaka ki jagah but Menaka chah kar bhi uske jagah nahin le sakti thi alive or dead”

“RISHI?” and he grabbed his collar this time but Rishab didn’t do anything.

“I will not give any more explanation lekin kuch baatein memorize kar lijiye  – Aapki beti mar chuki hain but don’t you dare try and replace her with with my daughter, Menaka ke saath aapne jo mistakes ki unhe aap Kukki ke saath fix nahin kar sakte at least not this way. They are both different. Doosri nobody insults my wife like that.Prerna meri wife hain she is mrs Bajaj and she is the mother of my children aur age jakar hamara rishta chahe jaisa bhi hoon, whether we are together or not I will not allow someone to insult her jab maine Menaka ka naam nahin uchala toPrerna ka to sawaal hi nahin uthta. Lastly no matter what Kukki aur Sneha hamari betiyaan thi hain aur rahengi. Yeh sach na aap badal sakte hain aur namain badalne dunga.”

“Mujhe challenge kar rahe hoon Rishi?”

“Main sirf apni family ko protect kar raha hoon agar aap iska part banenge to very good else aapko jo samajhna hain samajhiye.”

“You know you cannot win from me. I will not let my granddaughter suffer with you.” And this time Rishab removed his hand from his collar

“Aapne aaj tak mujhe bahut kuch diya hain bahut kuch sikha hain maine aapse, but you know a teacher is happiest when he loses from his student and I promise I will give you that happiness if need be. Car is waiting for you your stuff is packed. Aap jaha jaana chahte hain le jayegi aapko” and he touched his feet for the last time and left from the room.

Next morning

Prerna woke up in the morning with her clothes changed and a very bad headache. Rishab came and gave her the coffee and tried to touch her forehead but Prerna moved back. Rishab was stunned.

“Prerna Mr bose ne aapse kya kaha?”

“Kya diya ki mother aditi aapse aayi thi help maangne?”

“Prerna”

“Maine aapse kuch pucha hain - Kya diya ki mother aditi aapse aayi thi help maangne?”

“Haan” Prerna kept the coffee at the table and got up to leave from there. She went to the cupboard to take out some clothes to freshen up.

“Prerna” and he kept the clothes back.

“To aapne kyun nahin ki. Kya ho jata agar aap who company takeover nahin karte. Main maanti hoon ki who take over bahut bada tha bahut profitable tha par who lady aapke paas help maangne aayi thi aur aapne unhe wapis bhej diya.”

“Haan maine unhe wapis bheja”

“Who are you? Who are you? Nahin jaanti main aapko.”

“Aap jaanti hain sirf aap jaanti hain mujhe”

“Kaha jaanti hoon kal raat ko to ek alag hi roop dekha maine us party main ek alag Rishab Bajaj ko dekha maine.”

“You wanted it to be successful for Mr Bose and everything so I thought I was trying to help you. Mujhe nahin pasand who life”

“Kyun jhooth bol rahin hain Rishab mujhse ya apne aap se you were the star last night bas mujhe hi pata nahin tha kyunki who kya hain na main us life main fit nahin hoti to aapne chupa liya ya phir avoid kar liya”

“Yeh sach nahin hain aap jaanti hain”

“Aur Nitya?”

“What?”

“You not have had a relationship with her and that went so far that she was pregnant. She was pregnant with your kid and you didn’t think you need to tell me that.” Rishab was shocked.

“Aap mujhe accuse kar rahin ahin prerna. Aur aap jaanti hain agar aap aisa karengi I will not answer. Mujhe sach main laga aap mujhe samajhti hain mujhe jaanti hain”

“Kise jaanu kise pehchanu Rishab – us rishab ko jisne mujhse kaha tha ki kabhi aisa kuch mat karyega mere liye jisme aap comfortable nahin hain ya phir use jisne kal raat mujhe yeh heels aur dress bheji. Us rishab ko jiske dil ki choti si choti baat mujhe pata chal jaati thi ya who mujhe bata dete ya yeh jisne mujhe apne bare main itni badi baat chupai – SHE WAS IN OUR HOUSE, IN OUR WORLD and you didn’t tell me. Kise pehchanu main use jisne meri maa ki thodi si kharab tabiyat dekh kar mujhe unke saath ghar bhej diya na deal ke bare main socha na kuch aur ya phir ye jiske saamne ek lady help ke liye beg kar rahin thi and you didn’t listen to her. Kise pehchanu?”

“Main aapse bahut pyaar karta hoon aur us pyaar ke liye main aapke samne har game main haar sakte hain aapko har bar mana sakta hoon but rishte main sabse important pyaar se bhi jyada hain respect for each other. Agar aap mujhe ek baar ache se pochti to main aapke har sawaal ka jawab deta but aapne aaj jo kaha hain Prerna. Maybe Mr bose was right we were living in a fairyland. I was living in a fairy land that I thought that it was all behind me”and he just left from there. And Prerna went and cried herself out in her bed.

Chapter 21 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153515729

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago