Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Well its only the police he should be breaking the news to. The Indian psychiatrist's have no sense of ethics. 

These people doesn't even know how sensitive informations can be. Ab toh ye media trial pe jaega🤦

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t know if there is a topic about this but police found 5 diaries sushant house, link not working but it’s on times of India site 

What was written in diaries 

Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew

I am not sure, if the confidentiality thing works in case there is an on going investigation. I am not knowledgeable in this regard, so pardon if am wrong. Anyway it should not have come out in media .🤔 makes life difficult for Ankita.

I highly doubt any country in the world would think it’s okay for HCPs to give out patient details to the press 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t know if there is a topic about this but police found 5 diaries sushant house, link not working but it’s on times of India site 

so now his diary pages will leak next and his quotes will be taken out of context...  Jeez such torture for that soul even after his death đŸ˜’

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They didn’t say what was written in the diary. Whenever I am writing in my personal journal, I always think what if someone reads it. You have to be cautious in a way with pouring your feelings at the same time. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

in the video they say he dated a  daughter of a director , who is that?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

It’s so much apparent as to why they are changing the narrative from BW big wigs to his gf’s.. đŸ‘ŽđŸź

Trying to force feed this lie.. so much that it becomes the truth in minds of people đŸ¤˘

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Do Indian shrinks have no respect for privacy, confidentiality and ethics?

It was an interrogation and i guess in an interrogation u will have to speak up. Its not the "Psychiatrist" who has given the information to press but the police i suppose. 

Nevermind. This forum has problem with doctors too itseems. Whatever sails your boat. 

Yesterday there was a thread on the same thing and people were discussing it could be just speculative or bits and pieces info being leaked out from the police interrogation. 

You just have to make it about the doctor not respecting privacy. Sorry to burst your bubble, when an investigation is going on, doctor has no choice but to reveal information specially when it concerns a suicide

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

I would be very interested in knowing whether the Psychiatrist spoke to the media himself or his statement to the police was leaked. If it's the former, he can be censured by the Medical Council, if it's the latter, then vultures at it again..

it's a leak from the media. No doctor can give statements to public. We are bound by certain rules here. 

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

Well its only the police he should be breaking the news to. The Indian psychiatrist's have no sense of ethics. 

These people doesn't even know how sensitive informations can be. Ab toh ye media trial pe jaega🤦

aunty Indian Psychiatrists are very much ethical. Do u for sure know if its the Psychiatrist who leaked information? 

This forum is shit