Nice Ayushi. This Ani is very much romantic. You end the update at such a point that make us crave for more.
If I am not wrong Bondita didn't know about Ani- Mini even in the last update. How did she know it?
I'm waiting for the next one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice Ayushi. This Ani is very much romantic. You end the update at such a point that make us crave for more.
If I am not wrong Bondita didn't know about Ani- Mini even in the last update. How did she know it?
I'm waiting for the next one.
Nice Ayushi. This Ani is very much romantic. You end the update at such a point that make us crave for more.
If I am not wrong Bondita didn't know about Ani- Mini even in the last update. How did she know it?
I'm waiting for the next one.
Suspence . It will definitely open up in next episode
Very nice..
Keep updating regularly
Thanks
Loved it❤️
Thanks for updating regularly🤗
Plz continue❤️❤️👍🏼
Thanks for liking. I am continuing .
Lovely
It is so nice to read this playful, light hearted grown up story.Please keep it light always..i am liking this nok-jhoks between them and it's a request please no more tension wala misunderstandings.We have already a bunch of great stories here which giving me loads of heart attacks from time to times😭😆. And thanks for updating regularly and so fastly..
Looking for the next update..
Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi
Lovely
It is so nice to read this playful, light hearted grown up story.Please keep it light always..i am liking this nok-jhoks between them and it's a request please no more tension wala misunderstandings.We have already a bunch of great stories here which giving me loads of heart attacks from time to times😭😆. And thanks for updating regularly and so fastly..
Looking for the next update..
Hey , firstly thanks for liking. Secondly the whole ff series has not any heart attacking tension kind off. So chill and keep reading .
Aaj updates late se aayega as I m busy in making news . And I have some work as well toh please aaj 12 baje upload hoga .
Thanks .
Ayushi
Ayushi yeh OS thread main hi post karna chaiye
So that the readers know which update you are talking about
Originally posted by: Padosan12
Hey , firstly thanks for liking. Secondly the whole ff series has not any heart attacking tension kind off. So chill and keep reading .
Welcome dear..i am an urdent reader of Rudhita stories. So getting a story with light moments is a pleasure. Waiting for thr next update.