Neil Nitin Mukesh's career also ended after this!

Posted: 3 years ago

Stop spreading rumors...everyone knows that it was scripted....and done with Neil's consent....

Do u think anyone would dare to break eggs on SRK at an award show....aur fir award show mein eggs aaye kahan se.....but obviously common sense is not so common after all....😳

Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP By Puri| Updated: Friday, September 21, 2018, 9:22 [IST] Shocking, isn't it? But it's true! Once, while hosting a famous film awards (Filmfare), Shahrukh Khan made a few jokes about Neil Nitin Mukesh's name, which the latter did not like and told the superstar to 'shut up'. Katrina Kaif and Bipasha Basu were shocked to see Neil's reaction and told him to apologise immediately. But was it for real or just a stunt to raise the TRP? Here's what Neil had revealed to famous journalist Subhash K Jha. I Broke Eggs On Shahrukh & Saif's Heads He told a web portal, ''I'm still shaking. Imagine me telling Shahrukh Khan to shut up! But I did. That isn't all. At the end of the show I walked up to Shahrukh and Saif and broke eggs on their heads." It Was Planned By Shahrukh Khan "It was all planned by Shahrukh Sir. I was told by the organizers the Moranis from beforehand that I was supposed to be part of Shahrukh's act. I was supposed to reach early and rehearse for it.'' When I Reached The Venue ''But as luck would have it I had gone to town to pick up my parents and got stuck in the traffic. By the time I reached the venue there was only time for a quick briefing on what I had to do." I Begged Shahrukh Khan But He Didn't Listen "How could I say shut up to Shahrukh Khan? I've never been rude even to my driver. But he insisted. He also told me to throw eggs at him and Saif at the end of the show. I begged and pleaded to spare me. But Shahrukh didn't listen." I Can Never Dare To Throw Eggs At Shahrukh "Instead of throwing the eggs I walked up to Saif and Shahrukh and broke the eggs on their heads. How could I throw eggs at them? Their fans would never forgive me!" Katrina Told Me To Apologise To SRK At Once "Bipasha rushed to me and said if it was an act then it was really scary. Katrina stormed up to me after the show and told me to apologize to SRK, AT ONCE." I Won't Do It Again "I'm glad people finally got to see my mischievous side...But no thanks. Never again." What Shahrukh Khan Had Said? "Why do you have three first names and no surname? My name is Khan. Saif too is a Khan. How come you have no last name?" Well, after reading this, we must say Shahrukh definitely knows how to keep the audiences entertained with his pranks!

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/features/2018/neil-nitin-mukesh-misbehaved-with-shahrukh-khan-told-him-to-shutup-katrina-kaif-told-say-sorry-277565.html

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago

hmm....thanks for sharing..wow is this the way to talk to new comers..oldies should give moral support to new comers😕

litelraly these people dont behave good with new comers....look at there comments👎🏼 

NNMs still makes movies to this day. 

Originally posted by maha15

hmm....thanks for sharing..wow is this the way to talk to new comers..oldies should give moral support to new comers😕

litelraly these people dont behave good with new comers....look at there comments👎🏼 

You wanna believe this story fine 

Than can you forget nepotism as NNM has a famous dad and srk didnt. So if srk “ruined” nnm than nepotism doesn’t hold weight as nnms Lineage should’ve saved him 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Than can you forget nepotism as NNM has a famous dad and srk didnt. So if srk “ruined” nnm than nepotism doesn’t hold weight as nnms Lineage should’ve saved him 

Of course they will believe this story....NNM had a premonition that SRK is going to insult u...toh apni pocket mein eggs lekar aaya tha....and then he went on the stage and broke eggs on SRK's head .....award show mein eggs lekar kaun jaata hai😆

Again back in the 70s to 80s the majority of the people were outsiders. Even in the 90s. The nepotism problem became big recently. And again this is not to prove nepotism but that there is an establishment you have to bow down to that bullies people. It doesn't always have to be outsiders. Name is last movie done with a decent director please? 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Of course they will believe this story....NNM had a premonition that SRK is going to insult u...toh apni pocket mein eggs lekar aaya tha....and then he went on the stage and broke eggs on SRK's head .....award show mein eggs lekar kaun jaata hai😆

Yup I will def believe SRK would love have someone tell him to "shut up" in public and be ok with it. It def looks like awards show have scripted dialogues that are not funny but create scenes. It is so entertaining. 

Originally posted by Tabish22

WTH! ok now you are seriously going TOO far, topic maker!

Man you just keep sinking more and more into the pressed sea.

Too far as in calling out bullying and sabotage. 

U and me and here all  are just trollers....... ..duniya gol hai đŸ˜†