For me It looks a bit suspicious...
And a few days back only his Manager Disha died fallinh off a building...
some sources said she also had committed suicide
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
For me It looks a bit suspicious...
And a few days back only his Manager Disha died fallinh off a building...
some sources said she also had committed suicide
she did committed suicide.
Yes, They declared it as accedental death, but that is not confirm yet.
maybe both have suicide 😭😭Yes, They declared it as accedental death, but that is not confirm yet.
pavitra rishta usha mam aka savita aai talking about sushant😭😭
I had tears when she was talking about sushant's father as thats the truth,a son should being doing a father's final rites not the father doing son's funeral rite the child has no idea how many deaths their parents go through lit up their kids funeral pyre
Ohh my my...
My two fav in 1 frame🤗
How much i love them n MSD❤️
But gonna miss 1 forever😭...
pavitra rishta usha mam aka savita aai talking about sushant😭😭
I had tears when she was talking about sushant's father as thats the truth,a son should being doing a father's final rites not the father doing son's funeral rite the child has no idea how many deaths their parents go through lit up their kids funeral pyre
I am a very staunch person but this is emotionally devastating to even imagine sorry guys I will not say anything more so sorry 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
13