Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks so much.

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Rishab can very easily lose for his family and Mr bajaj can make anyone else lose.

Aage confusions, misunderstanding and a lot more 

Matlab drama!! Waiting for it 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thanks so much

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“That is ok she can keep it”and they all laughed and went inside. Mr. Bose was shown the room and he seemed to know almost all the staff. They were all respectful towards him just like with Rishab, almost like an old family member had come. Somehow Prerna felt like an outsider as she was the only one who was meeting him for the first time and was scared but the next moment she found Rishab’s hand on her waist in which she entangled hers and it all vanished for the moment.

Chapter 14 - The Fear

They were all having dinner.

“Maine socha tha tere staff ko to pata nahin hoga mera diet thoda relaxation mil jayega par nahin,sab list deke rakhi hai. Ghar bahut sundar hain, teri choice badal gayi hain ya ye kaho kisi aur ki choice hain”

“Prerna ki choice thi” Rishab said

“Achi hain considering she choose you also” Mr Bose and he laughed

Just then Sneha fell down while playing and Prerna was about to check when Kukki ran and took care ofher. She got her back on her chair and started getting her to eat.

“Kukki finish your food” Prerna said.

“Tum finish karo main khila deta hoon” Rishab came near her and sent Kukki to her chair. So, for the next 10 mins Mr Bajaj sat on the chair trying to get Sneha to eat her food but they kept on playing with it. Prerna was looking at Rishab smiling and Mr Bose could see the love she had for Rishab it was almost as if it was difficult for her to contain. Suddenly Mr Bose spoke and she broke out of her thoughts.

“When Kukki was born, I had to teach him how to hold her, he kept twisting her and getting scared as if he will drop her. And look at him today. I don’t think I have ever seen him this relaxed at his own home and with kids. He was always restless moving from one takeover to another one move to another one event to another. He did mellow down after Kukki but this is something else. Not even when he was married to…Sorry”And he stopped and Prerna just smiled.

“Aur tum kya karti hoon?” MrBose

“Meri ek choti si event management company hain. Meri sister aur mother are a part of it, new nothing big”

“Why didn’t you join bajaj industries I mean it would have been easier for both of you and the kids as well if you have a business background. I know start-ups are the thing nowadays and all but you get time for Kukki and Sneha. I mean they are still small. I am pretty sure he must not have liked it”

“I try to balance both and I wanted to do something on my own. I am not a business person, accounts meri least favourite subject thi college main. I hardly passed. I am more of a creative person. Aap aur kuch lenge.”

“Nahin I think I am done. In that case I would really like to know how did you meet, I mean he know nothing besides numbers. A creative preson I don’t think you have anything in common,like you how did you fall for this mad?” Prerna and Rishab both were surprised by the sudden question and didn’t know what to answer.

“Mere through, yeh meri friend bani and then as they say rest is history” Kukki said and Rishab and Prerna were kind of shocked but thankful as well. To avoid further questions on the topic, Prerna got up and went near Rishab “Ab aap jaiye finish your food and young lady you are going straight to shower”

“I think it’s time that we sleep, aap bhi bahut tired honge uncle” Mr Bajaj

“Are par khana?” Prerna

“I am done” Mr Bajaj

“Chandu sabh ke liye ek aur roti.” Rishab looked at prerna and she gave him a stare and he silently continued to eat. Mr Bose started laughing hysterically.

“Can you do that again? I want to record it for future reference. Please” and they all laughed. After sometime they were done.

“How about a drink, at least show me your collection” and Rishab looked at Prerna and then Mr Bose looked at them both.

“I will get the kids to sleep.”Prerna

“Just a small one” Mr Bajaj and Mr Bose went into the study

The Study

“You didn’t meet through kukki at least not the sugar-coated way Kukki said”  Mr Bose

“No” Mr Bajaj

“and still she fell in love with you, I am surprised” Mr Bose

“I am surprised at it myself till today” Mr Bajaj

“But she is a nice girl and I can see that she loves you more than anything. But be careful she is too naïve and hasn’t seen the harsh realities. Rishab Bajaj kya hain shayad itni achi tarah se nahin jaanti”

“Frankly dekha hai usne aur itni buri tarike se ki you can’t even think of”

“Really?” Rishab just smiled and Mr Bose nodded.

“Good. Kukki really adores her and she is so happy”

“School Drama main participate kiya hain usne Krishna banaya gaya hain use. I think It is this Sunday. You will get a chance to see her. 5 years ki thi jab Prerna ne ek dance competition main participate karwaya tha, since then there has been no looking back. Sab uski wajah se, she is growing and laughing.”

“Badal gaye hoon, pehli baar kisi par itna blind trust karte dekha hain tumhe. I am very happy for you, for you both”

“Thank you, Raat bahut ho gayi hain hume sona chahiye.”

“Are par drink?”

“na main lunga aur na aapko lene dunga, you just said ki you just wanted to see the collection. Now let’s go”

Rishab took him to his room and made sure he had everything.  He was about to leave when Mr Bose said “Still be careful Rishi, life is never a fairy tale. She has only seen a part of Rishab, not the journey you took to come here or the way Rishab Bajaj actually deals with people it might be difficult for her to accept as a whole and it might hurt you and Kukki both” Rishab just nodded

“Good night”

“Good night” and Rishab came to her room to find Prerna asleep. He went near her and saw her sleeping peacefully and was about to touch her face when Mr Bose voice ringed in her ear. He stopped midway and went straight to the washroom and put on the tap and washed his face with it twice and thrice. Suddenly he looked into the mirror and stared at himself in the mirror and saw a very younger self of himself smirking at him and got scared. He turned around and it disappeared and he dried his face with the napkin and again looked at the mirror to find Prerna staring at the place where that shadow was standing.

“Are aap soi nahin. Did I wake you?” Mr bajaj

“Nahin, Neend nai aa rahi thi.Thodi der balcony main bethe” Prerna

“hmm.” They both went to the balcony

“Aapka Presentation tha aaj kaisa gaya” Mr bajaj

“Good and we got we got the contract for the event.” Prerna

“Congratulations”

“Thanks to you” while rubbing her hands together.

“Shall I bring a blanket?”

“No” and hid herself within his jacket and he kissed at her forehead.

“Aapko kya hua?” Prerna

“Kuch nahin bas kuch nahin”and found that Prerna hugged her more tightly.

“Prerna. Aap theek hain?”Rishab

“please don’t say anything.Let’s just” Prerna

” I know. Trust me I know”After sometime he himself said – “Chaliye lets go get some sleep. Kal aapka event hain you need rest” But Prerna didn’t budge “Nahin. Kahin nahin jaana bas aise rehna hain aapke paas” and Rishab held her by waist and walked just like that with her in his arms standing the whole while Prerna laughing and they both fell on bed together. Later Prerna was sleeping in his arms but Rishab was not able to sleep and he kept holding Prerna hands in his hands with a determined look as if telling himself – “I will not lose them. I can't”.

Next day things were going crazy as Prerna was getting ready to leave for her event. The event was at a farmhouse outside the city and she might not return until tomorrow morning so she was trying to make sure everything was ok and all was taken care of. Mr Bajaj had a meeting but he was going to stay at home that day. Saba a single mother was their nanny and had been with them since the day Sneha was born so they were relaxed that there will be no issues.

“All the best Prerna” Mr Bose

“Thank you, uncle”

“Prerna please be careful and if anything goes wrong you will call me no matter what ok” Rishab

“And if anything is wrong with the girls you will call me please ok” Prerna

“And all the best” and kissed her forehead.

Chapter 15 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153445483

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Budhao wants Prerna to be sarvagunn sampanna housewife 😆 sahi hai karne do 😆 🤣 

But I liked the part that he reminded Bajju of his older self. 🤷‍♀️ You can't run away from your past, the one whom you love the most deserves to know & then starts the true test of love. 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful chapter. Now I see how Mr. Bose, unknowingly going to create a tension between these two. Rishabh is all happy with Prerna and living a more settled life with his family, but Mr. Bose is constantly reminding him of his past which looks dark. I am intruiged to know more about his past- the younger Rishabh. 

Waiting for the next one 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Budhao wants Prerna to be sarvagunn sampanna housewife 😆 sahi hai karne do 😆 🤣 

Not sarvagunn sampanna housewife but a mother completely devoted to his grandaughter.

But I liked the part that he reminded Bajju of his older self. 🤷‍♀️ You can't run away from your past, the one whom you love the most deserves to know & then starts the true test of love. 

No you can't run away from the past. The problem is Bajaj has moved on the person he used to be with Prerna and mostly Kukki but there are still traces in businessman Bajaj and yes that will test their love.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Wonderful chapter. Now I see how Mr. Bose, unknowingly going to create a tension between these two. Rishabh is all happy with Prerna and living a more settled life with his family, but Mr. Bose is constantly reminding him of his past which looks dark. I am intruiged to know more about his past- the younger Rishabh. 

Waiting for the next one 

Rishab's past was dark as he was driven by revenge and the need to gain power and money. It is not exactly about what was in his past but the way he used to and has learned to deal with people and maybe still does and Prerna hasn't seen the whole of it.