Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

that is only sarvagunn sampanna housewife đŸ€Ș

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mr. Bose saw so many changes in Bajaj. He would create friction between the couple now.

And it's true no one can run from the past. It would be interesting to see how the couple would manage the impact of his past.

I like how simply Kukki talks about how they met and married. 

Nice update, continue soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MR21

Mr. Bose saw so many changes in Bajaj. He would create friction between the couple now.

And it's true no one can run from the past. It would be interesting to see how the couple would manage the impact of his past.

I like how simply Kukki talks about how they met and married. 

Nice update, continue soon.

Thanks so much 

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Rishab's past was dark as he was driven by revenge and the need to gain power and money. It is not exactly about what was in his past but the way he used to and has learned to deal with people and maybe still does and Prerna hasn't seen the whole of it.

Ohh okay.. 

Looking forward to Prerna knowing about that side of his and her reaction to it đŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM. I read both the chapters in a go :)

Chapter 13

So finally Prerna is the winner because she heard Kukki's advice and kar dia bande ko emotional blackmail. Mr. Bajaj ko harana mushkil hai but Rishabh khud hi haar jayega and it came out to be true.

Prerna has only learnt to be happy in smaller things. And they do hear each other, samajh jate hain ek dusre ko. She could have got anything but her little wish is to watch a snowfall out of her window, by each other's side.

And Mr. Bose makes an entry and what a welcome by Kukke. I am looking forward to Kukke vs Mr. Bose. For some reason I feel she is the one who will keep Mr. Bose on track. Let's see aage kya hota hai

Chapter 14

I read this update and more than anything I was thinking about aage kya hoga. Prerna is also amongst the ones he dealt with in not the most appropriate way when he married her (the deal as per the show). That means she has seen a glimpse of that side of his and today she has accepted him completely and also changed him into a more settled and calm person. He is genuinely happy. Was he more ruthless (for the lack of better word) in his past that it can have an adverse effect on their marriage or is he just in a dilemma that it will. 

She might actually surprise him. It could all be in his mind because Mr. Bose is constantly reminding him of his past. It would be interesting to see if Kukki being smart and understanding, can actually become the connecting thread and keeps them tied so that no matter how far they drift from each other because of Mr. Bose, they will always find their way back to each other. 

I may be totally wrong here but mere dimaag mein yahi aya when Kukke so beautifully answered Mr. Bose's question on how these two even came together being so different. Loved how you showed the difference between their personalities- One being the creative one and other one has survived on numbers. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Thank you for the PM. I read both the chapters in a go :)

Chapter 13

So finally Prerna is the winner because she heard Kukki's advice and kar dia bande ko emotional blackmail. Mr. Bajaj ko harana mushkil hai but Rishabh khud hi haar jayega and it came out to be true.

Prerna has only learnt to be happy in smaller things. And they do hear each other, samajh jate hain ek dusre ko. She could have got anything but her little wish is to watch a snowfall out of her window, by each other's side.

And Mr. Bose makes an entry and what a welcome by Kukke. I am looking forward to Kukke vs Mr. Bose. For some reason I feel she is the one who will keep Mr. Bose on track. Let's see aage kya hota hai

Yup Kukki Sharma Bajaj will turn out to be the most calm and intelligent person in the whole scenario.

Chapter 14

I read this update and more than anything I was thinking about aage kya hoga. Prerna is also amongst the ones he dealt with in not the most appropriate way when he married her (the deal as per the show). That means she has seen a glimpse of that side of his and today she has accepted him completely and also changed him into a more settled and calm person. He is genuinely happy. Was he more ruthless (for the lack of better word) in his past that it can have an adverse effect on their marriage or is he just in a dilemma that it will. 

Prerna has seen that side of him but he also changed himself or brought himself out of his shell for her. So it was easy for her to accept but will she be able to accept the same when he does that to other people. This thought scares him

She might actually surprise him. It could all be in his mind because Mr. Bose is constantly reminding him of his past. 

She might because she has seen both rishab and she knows that he can be ruthless but he is also fair. He doesn't deliberately destroy people the basus were a different case altogether so yes she might take sometime to understand but she might surprise him.

It would be interesting to see if Kukki being smart and understanding, can actually become the connecting thread and keeps them tied so that no matter how far they drift from each other because of Mr. Bose, they will always find their way back to each other. I may be totally wrong here but mere dimaag mein yahi aya when Kukke so beautifully answered Mr. Bose's question on how these two even came together being so different. 

True so true, in fact she will be the adult in this situation

Loved how you showed the difference between their personalities- One being the creative one and other one has survived on numbers. 

Thanks

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Ohh okay.. 

Looking forward to Prerna knowing about that side of his and her reaction to it đŸ€—

😊

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prerna has seen that side of him but he also changed himself or brought himself out of his shell for her. So it was easy for her to accept but will she be able to accept the same when he does that to other people. This thought scares him

@underline- does as in? He does wrong things to people or shows his good side that she helped him bring out? 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

@underline- does as in? He does wrong things to people or shows his good side that she helped him bring out? 

Does wrong things with people not thinking about how if might affect them. I mean he has mellowed down after Prerna as he is a changed man now and only doesn't go after winning and losing and being on top but he is still the same shrewd businessman and there is still some reflection of that ruthless man in him. 

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 15 - The Cracks 

Mr Bose and Mr bajaj spent their time playing with Sneha and Kukki. Kukki had a project to draw the solar system and Mr Bajaj was helping her out with it and Playing with Sneha at the same time. Suddenly Kukki got up and stood in front of Mr Bose who was watching something on television.

“You know how to colour?” showing her crayons.

“Yes,kind of?”

“Then stop watching tv and make yourself useful.” And she gave her the crayons and made him color half of the solar systems. Mr Bose started doing and Rishab made a face told you.

After sometime Kukki was complaining about stomach ache and Rishab called the doctor immediately. His fear was confirmed that it was the stomach bug. Rishab spent the entire day cleaning vomit and changing her and trying to make her relaxed.She had asked once for Prerna but he made excuses that mom is on the way and then Kukki was fast asleep and she didn’t ask for her. He had the urge to tell Prerna when she called but he could she was already stressed and what is the point. It’s nothing serious it’s the stomach bug it will fix itself there is no point of troubling her. Plus, he had the nanny and staff so he let it go.Around 6 am next morning he was able to get both the girls to properly sleep.

He was having coffee and was somewhat sad as this is the first time, they were missing the morning coffee ritual. He was also concerned as they would at least video call each other but she hadn’t called. He let it go thinking she might becoming back so network issues or something and even he was dead tired. He was about to go and have a nap when Mr Bose came.

“You should have called Prerna. Kukki needed her.”

“It was not necessary aur main tha unke paas. It was just the stomach bug. Agar kuch serious hota I would have called”

“I don’t understand why she needs to do this. They both need her they are way too small. She can do this after some years”

“Come on Uncle please. I know you are concerned about Kukki but she is fine now. Kukki theek hain aur Prerna bhi aanewali hogi. I need to take a nap before the girls wake up because I am dead tired and you should too. We all are tired.” And Rishab went to take a nap. He woke up around 9 am to find Prerna still had not come. He tried calling her and when she didn’t reply he was worried. He didn’t want to leave the girls alone at home. Just then Prerna called and he informed Rishab that she was at the police station. He was surprised and asked for the address. Mr Bose said they should go but Rishab was just not comfortable leaving them completely alone so he asked Shivani to come and as soon as she came, he left for the police station.

He reached the police station in record time. Mr Mehra was already there and was taking care of everything. As soon as Prerna saw him she got up to go towards him but was stopped by a lady cop while she kept pleading. She was asked to go sit with some other people. She had a mild cut on her arm just the sight of her like this threw Rishab off the edge.

He didn’t even wait for the inspector or the lady inspector took Prerna aside covered Prerna with his jacket and took Prerna out from there and when they objected that the papers are not ready, he gave him one glare which was enough to shut them down completely. They were about to get inside the car when the media crowded them and Rishab and Mehra both were surprised as to how they knew about this.But he knew soon the clients, he knew they were problematic but to go to this extent. He will handle them tomorrow right now she needed to take Prerna home as she was dead scared. As soon as they were in the car Rishab hugged her without caring about the fact that they were not alone in the car and kept assuring her that everything will be ok.

They reached home and as soon as they went inside, Prerna was sure something is wrong. I mean there were no games anywhere near the dining table and the television was of with no carpets or rug.

“Prerna,are you okay?” Mr Bose asked

“Rishab kya hua hain Kukki sneha theek hain na?” Prerna

“Chandu pani lao and first aid kit” Rishab

“Mainekuch pucha aapse. Mujhe pani nahin chahiye” Prerna

“Aap please pehle relax kijiye. Kukki had the stomach bug but now she is ok.Prerna!!” Rishab but Prerna was not listening and went straight to the room.Kukki was sleeping peacefully.

“Aapne call kyun nahi kiya mujhe, maine kaha tha aapse” Prerna. Rishab went near her and put a hand on her mouth and took her out of the room to their room.

“Uth jayengi, bahut muskil se soyi hain”

“Aapne call kyun nahin kiya “and Rishab hugged her tightly. “They are fine they are fine she is fine”. He made her sit on the Sofa and got her a glass of water.

“Aap mujhe call karti aur bolti wapis aneko agar main kisi trip pe hota. It was a small issue. Mujhe aapki fikar hain. Aap theek hain? What happened?” Rishab

“I was so happy after the event. I thought ki I will come home and we can celebrate but they were so insufferable from the start but somehow, I managed and all was good but then some drunk guests started misbehaving with the workers and it just went completely out of hand.  They have refused complete payment and woh workers ko chot lagi who alag. Upar se Yeh sari press media they are saying that it was all my fault ,meri koi galti nahin hain and and why are they dragging you into all this“Prerna

“It doesn’t matter. Media main coverage ke liye ya news ke liye Mr Bajaj ki wife ka tag use kar lenge but they wouldn’t dare malign your company name and that I will make sure.”

“Mujhe kaha malum tha ki these clients are these disgusting people.” But the look on Rishab’s face told her everything.

“Aap jaante the aapne bataya kyun nahi mujhe ya roka kyun nahin. Meri galti hain you said to be careful but I was thinking about how profitable it will be but I will have to learn how to deal with people like these. You won’t be there all the time” Prerna

“Haan but aaj jo hua who isliye hua kyunki aap Mr Bajaj ki wife hain not because of your work, yeh baat itni badi isliye hui kyunki Mrs bajaj was involved. Meri galti hain maybe I should tell you such stuff. Mrs bajaj ke tag ke saath aapko jyada problems hogi.” Rishab

“This bad press everything how will we handle.” Prerna

“Don’t worry about it. I will handle” and he took the first aid kit and started cleaning her wound on the arm. The last days exhaustion took over Prerna and she leaned into him completely and didn’t realise when she fell asleep. He carefully placed a pillow below her head, covered her with blanket. And Mr Bajaj handled the situation. The next day Prerna received a check with the total amount. They had even paid for all the workers medical bills and there was no more news in the press nothing at all. Prerna wanted to ask Rishab how he did it but he just said “I did what had to be done”

“Rishab Kya kiya aapne? Main sirf janna chahti hoon”

“They were running a food products and beverages company and it had not cleared certain guidelines for people’s health. So, either they pay for all losses or I will make it public.” Prerna looked at him stunned but then just smiled.

“Itna mat sochiye, hota hain start main yeh sab. I am not doing any favours okay.Just trying to take care of my family” Rishab

“Thank you and I promise I will be careful next time” Prerna

They were all having breakfast and Mr Bose was playing with Kukki. She was now warming up towards the old man and Prerna was very happy about it. But prerna had also noticed a certain silent treatment from him since the day of the event.

“Good morning Rishab. Prerna yeh Wefit food and beverages ki company wahin hain na jiske liye you did the event.”

“Yes”

“Surprising it got sealed in one day for not following government guidelines. Isn’t it Rishab” and Rishab tried to just smile avoiding eye contact with Prerna.

“What?”and she took the paper and started reading it. “Aapne bola tha Ki” Rishab made a face like being caught

“But you took the money they owe me in return for this information” Prerna

“I did not reveal it to the press it just anonymously went to the inspection committee” Rishab

“Rishab par yeh bahut badi company thi I mean a lot of people kaam karte the. Un sab kakya hoga and Just for this.” Prerna

“Prerna you deal with people as the people are. There is no other way and there will be casualities always. Nice work I must say” Mr Bose. But Rishab was looking at Prerna and he was sure that Prerna did not like it. But just the sight of Prerna like that yesterday had made him mad and nobody hurts his family.

“Nice work? woh casualities nahin they are people and families and a lot of them who can be suffering. There was no need for this. Take this I will somehow recover the lossess” returning the checks to Rishab and walked out towards the kitchen.

“Unhone jo aapke saath aur un workers ke saath kiya kya woh sahi tha.” Rishab

“Nahin par yeh bhi nahin hain aur aap yeh baat jante hain warna mujhe khud bata dete” Prerna

The conversation was taking a bad turn and all could feel the tension. Suddenly they could hear Sneha crying and Rishab rushed to her room.  

“Prerna you should be proud of the fact that your husband loves you so much why are you making a big deal out of it.” Mr bose

“I am sorry uncle but You don’t use this way to show love” Prerna

After sometime Mr Bose’s lawyer came to meet him. Nitya Tiwari – smart sophisticated formal work clothes and a beautiful pony tail swishing with her high heels.

“Are Nitya hello. Yes, the documents I needed to sign. Come have a seat” Mr Bose

“Hello sir. Kaise hain aap.” Miss Tiwari

“Fine fine meet Prerna” Mr Bose

“Mrs Prerna Rishab Bajaj of course. Aapko kaun nahi jaanta” Miss Tiwari and Prerna shook her hand

Just then Rishab came with Sneha.

“Nitya” Rishab

“Hello Rishi” Nitya

Chapter 16 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153454779

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago