Sara Ali Khan Receives MAJOR BACKLASH As She Writes 'All Lives Matter' - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I feel like certain cultures move faster, certain slower. Sometimes it is just personal preference, I am at a point I don't even want to have a child.

Ghettos depend. In USA they are of African-Americans driven by institutions, In Europe, I feel like they are more driven by the nationality of refugees, who just happen to be of the same religion. The Islam issue though, I guess the whole idea of a civilization clash, McWorld, the very complex geopolitics of Africa and Middle East, there are a lot of interwoven reasons. 

Its easy to marginalize an issue because of one not getting affected by it or ever got to deal with it.. 

How will you feel about your birth place where you lived all your childhood now looking unrecognizable and somewhat unlikable.  

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

yeh baccho wala problem bada jabrdast hai ðŸ˜† 

mere office main hi kai example hai but kitna bhi samjha lo kuch logo ko samjh nahi aata ðŸ˜†

This is a misconception that only backward muslims have huge households. It very much exists in middle class and upper class muslims as well. You dont have to look far away apne neighborhood ya office mai hi dekhlo.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Yes Ghanta fark padta hai unhe ..these people are the just medium to get power for them..but some librandu lecture dengey jaise yahi param gyani hai chaman shiromani .... 

Issue is because of such people certain section of muslims who have malice on their mind are getting vociferous...I will say it again all muslims are not bad... but some kattarpantars are ruining it and good muslims should call them out. Stand up for your country before your religion.  

Originally posted by: Zeal17

This is a misconception that only backward muslims have huge households. It very much exists in middle class and upper class muslims as well. You dont have to look far away apne neighborhood ya office mai hi dekhlo.

apne friend list main hai jo unka pattern dekh lena ..baat karne ka aur social media pe post ka ..... they will agree with you on everything in private but on social media they are putting everything which ok for their society ...

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

apne friend list main hai jo unka pattern dekh lena ..baat karne ka aur social media pe post ka ..... they will agree with you on everything in private but on social media they are putting everything which ok for their society ...

Sahi kahi!! People lot of time agree in private but jab publicly bolna hota hai to jaha bheed dikhti hai wahi sarak lete hai... i have seen that happening in my office and thats y not much friends with them. Jaise jaise umar badh rahi hai dogle log kam jhelle jaate hai...

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Sahi kahi!! People lot of time agree in private but jab publicly bolna hota hai to jaha bheed dikhti hai wahi sarak lete hai... i have seen that happening in my office and thats y not much friends with them. Jaise jaise umar badh rahi hai dogle log kam jhelle jaate hai...

Bhai dnt take these things too much on the heart ... the world is full of them ... enjoy your life and yeh sab debate ke liye chod do aur mast enjoy karo life ...jaise jaise experience badega age ke sath you will know how to deal with these people smartly ....

may be i m wrong but mujhe lagta hai kuch logo ko app direct C bol sakte ho kuch ko ghuma ke bas jab yeh samjh aa gaya us aur bolna aa gaya sab mast ðŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Although BLM movement is a rightful movement to being about a change in police atrocities against people of a particular color in America.

In all honesty, it does not apply in context to people in India .

Now coming to the USA. Although the protest started on the right note, when politics enters into it, it becomes a place where it gets nasty and violent.

With the elections coming up, there are two sides battling for supremacy. While one wants the protests to continue so it benefits them in the elections. The other group wants it over so they can benefit from it.

Media houses are another thing who are fuelled with their own agenda and bias.

For eg CNN who until a few days ago were lamblasting everyone for reopening states and the mayor and gov of NY who asked police to jail anyone who was seen in a park have no issues now with thousands breaking social distancing norms.

CNN who were posting a picture of gloom now is encouraging people to come out and protest.

Covid 19 is still a Pandamic but now they don't care bcoz they found a new agenda for their ratings and propaganda.

The state governor's esp Democrats ruled states are conveniently shifting blame on president for their failure in governing their state from riots, loss of damage to businesses and property or their handling of covid in their states.

Another eg: the left wing media were projecting this narrative that hydroxychloroquine was a killer and that the president was giving wrong info , the WHO too played a part. But no one now mentions that 2 days back , there was a retraction from that very same study which now says Hydroxychloroquine is not the killer , WHO has resumed trials with hydroxy. But this news won't be highlighted as it goes against their narrative to "nail the president"

So there's always 2 sides to a story, there is a political battle going on underneath all these protests, Pandamic etc.

But what  people see outside USA, is that of a movement which is getting out of hand. But there are deep rooted politics that's playing out here ahead of elections. The media houses too are playing a big role here with their bias and agenda based narrative.

That is why I believe this movement does not apply in context to India as there have been much more grave issues which has not been addressed by citizens esp celebs in India who are jumping the bandwagon now for 2 seconds of limelight.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nonam

and to belittle her Ivy League education for one mistake, an instagram post, is just inexplicable, I doubt anyone of us would be able to get in , let alone graduate in 3 years from Columbia.

God you will say anything to defend Sara. How do you know everyone on this forum is dumb and not on the intellectual high level of Sara? There could be many members here who are smarter than her, just because they didn't go to Ivy League doesn't mean they aren't smart.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don’t want to support a movement, that’s fine. But don’t be a detractor, at least. 

Hevati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

God you will say anything to defend Sara. How do you know everyone on this forum is dumb and not on the intellectual high level of Sara? There could be many members here who are smarter than her, just because they didn't go to Ivy League doesn't mean they aren't smart.

I thought I posted about this ! Please dont belittle yourself so much ! Have confidence ! You all can get into an ivy league- if you have planned early enough with some brains ( she has done both). The questioning of ivy league education only arose cause she has made it her talking point.