taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fascinating Teaser 

waiting for the update

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 22

Ashmi were looking at Ishita kissing the maid and was shocked.they were just too numb to react when mihika said-yeh ishu pagal ho gayi hai kya,maid ko kyun kiss kar rahi hai.

Ashok-maine kabhi nahi socha tha,bhabhi aisi hongi.raman ka kya hoga,how I am going to tell this to him.

Mihika-lets go and confront her,woh aisa kaise kar sakti hai??

Ashok-main nahi jaa raha ,tum jao.

Mihika-main toh jaungi,how can she cheat on jiju and that too for a servant,woh bhi lady.she said and he said-sachchi jaogi??

Mihika-ofcourse.

Ashok-ok chalo ,main bhi chalta hoon.he said and both went inside opening the door.

Ishra broke the kiss and Ishita felt conscious and look down feeling awkward when mihika said-yeh kya hai ishu,yahin dekhne hume bulaya tha??

Ishita-sorry,it wasn't intented,really sorry u have to see this.

Ashok-but aap aisa kar kyun rahin hai??he asked making Ishita look at him all confused.

Ishita-maine aisa kya kiya??

Ashok-aapko pata nahi,what r u doing??u r cheating on raman.abhi abhi woh thik hua hai aapke pyaar ki wajah se,aur ab aap uske saath aisa dhokha kar rahi hai.

Ishita-dhokha, raman ke saath??

Mihika-u try to play innocent,yeh kya hai ishu.u r kissing ur maid,she said making a disgusting face.

Ishita -maid,she said looking at gulabo ,and both burst into laughter.

Ashmi were just looking at them when Ishita said-yeh maid nahi,mere pati hai.she said taking out raman's wig and ashmi got shoched.

Raman/jeeju,they said together.

Raman-sorry yaar,was just teasing u.aur yeh bhi dekhna chahta tha ki tum dono mujhe pehchaante ho yaa nahi .I think nahi pehchaan paaye.

Ashmi nodded their head saying no and then they too burst into laughter.

Ashok-really Raman,we couldn't recognise u.pehchante bhi kaise,u r looking so beautiful.ekdum chamiya lag raha hai.

Mihika-haan,and we thought ishu is cheating on jeeju for a maid.

Ashok-but yeh sab kya hai??

Raman-batata hoon,first let me change.i feel trapped in these clothes.

Ishita-haan,aap change kijiye.main khana lagati hoon.she said and she went out with ashmi.

Ishita was setting the table while ashmi were still not able to believe that Raman was actually dressed as a maid.

After a while ,Raman came and said hugging Ishita from back-i am back.

Ishita-kya kar rahen hai,raman.ashok aur miku yahin hai.

Raman-so what u r my wife and moreover they have already saw us kissing.kitna maza aaya naa??

Ishita-mazaa,it was embarrassing,u should not have kissed me infront of them.

Raman-chod naa,kyun sadh rahi hai.they don't have any problem with it.he was saying when they heard Ashok saying-romance se fursat mil jaaye toh humse bhi mil lena,hum guest hai shayad.

Ishra turn and look at them .

Raman-kya Ashok,kitna disturb karta hai.romance bhi nahi karne deta.

Ishita glared him and said-aisa kuch nahi hai ,Ashok.come dinner is ready.

Ashmi came and ishita start serving everyone.then she too settled down and all started eating.

Ashok-now tell me ,what was that??

Raman-i took up the job mihika left.

Ashok-bar tender ki??he said and all glared him.

Ashok-ok sorry,kaun si.

Raman-param ki baby ki baby sitting ki ,stupid.

Ashok-but why,tere paas paise nahi hai.lawyer hai tu bhai.

Raman-ashok,why u r behaving like dumb.paise ke liye nahi,saboot ke liye,we want proof against him and for that I am working in his house, disguised .

Ashmi-ohh ok.

Raman-glad u dumbos understood.

Ashok-but case kyun,woh alert ho jayega.

Raman-ussi liye,woh alert hoga,saboot khatam karne ki koshish karega and in that we can actually get some proofs against him.

Ashok-wow,brilliant.so what's the plan??

Raman-i will keep a thourough check on him and if I feel anything suspicious outside the house,I will call u ,u can follow him and can collect proof against him.aur agar ghar mein usne kuch kiya ,toh main uske khilaaf saboot collect karunga.

Ashok-ok done.he said and then said laughing-that prank was really bad,I was literally worried for u.

Raman-i saw that,and I am really thankful for it.

Ishita-aap dono ka bhaichara khatam ho gaya ,toh khana kha lijiye.she said and all continued eating.

After dinner,ashmi went while ishra look at each other and smiled.

Ishra hugged each other tight and Raman said-saare unwanted elements gaye,now it's time to love.he said and took her to their bedroom while she just snuggled into him smiling.

From next day,Raman got busy in collecting proofs against param while everyone was helping him in every manner.

One day,Gulabo entered the house and param said-kahan thi tum,tumhara kaam ananya ko dekhna hai,kahan gayi thi tum,aur kisse puch kar.

Gulabo look down and said-sahab ,main toh yahin thi.

Param-really ,toh phir ananya akele kya kar rahi thi garden mein??

Gulabo-woh meri maa ko phone aa gaya tha aur wahan network sahi nahi tha,issliye main baahar chali gayi thi,but main watchman ko bol kar gayi thi,baby ko dekhne ke liye.

Param-ananya ko dekhna tumhara kaam hai ,watchman ka nahi.aur itni kya important baat thi apni maa se, zara phone lagao,main bhi suno.nahi actually give me ur phone,main baat karunga.he said making Raman shocked as he was talking to Ashok .

Seeing him not responding param said-de rahi ho phone,yaa main cheenu.he said and Raman gave him the phone with shivering hands.

Param called the last number and someone picked the phone.raman closed his eyes knowing well that he is going to get caught when a lady said-hello gulabo beta,kya hua dobara phone kyun kiya.

Raman look at his phone and got shocked while param looked convinced.

Param hung up the call without saying anything and said giving his phone back-jyada baatein karne mein mat busy raha karo,mere ghar mein sirf kaam hona chahiye,yahan aur kya hota hai uski khabar kisi tarah bhi baahar nahi jaani chahiye.

Gulabo-main kisi ko kuch nahi kehti saahab,main toh bas Amma se baat kar rahi thi,woh thodi bimaar rehti hai.he said and went taking ananya in his arms .

He closed the door and sighed in relief .

Raman-aaj toh bach gaya,but woh thi kaun??he said and thought to call but dropped the idea thinking param will suspect him again.so he just sat with ananya there and was waiting for him to go out.

At evening,Raman reached home and saw Ashok was already there.he hugged Ashok tight and said-thanks yaar,aaj toh tune bacha liya,but woh lady thi kaun??

Ashok-mihika,aur maine tujhe nahi bachaya,but bhabhi ne bachaya hai.

Raman-ishita ne,kaise??

Ishita walked to him smiling and showed him the button camera installed in his kurti.

Ishita-yeh hum dono ke phone se connected hai,aur hum iske through aapko dekhte rehte hai.

Raman-wow,but I change clothes everyday??

Ishita-main roz isse aapki kurti mein fit kar deti hoon.isse through main aapko dekhti rehti hoon and feel satisfied seeing u safe.param ke ghar mein hai aap,mujhe bahut fikar hoti hai aapki.

Raman smiled and said-mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha,ki meri biwi meri itni fikar karti hai.mujhse itna pyaar karti hai.kabhi bola nahi??

Ishita-har kuch bolna jaruri nahi hota,kuch cheezein feel bhi ki jaati hai.

Raman smiled and hugged her while ashok smiled seeing them together.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Poor ashmi

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ashmi almost confronted ishita๐Ÿคฃ

They couldnโ€™t recognise raman๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Loving this romantic ramanโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

He almost got caught but thank god ishita became the rescuer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Ishita has a jagga jassos mind๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

He may be a great lawyer but ishita is a woman who has the natural instinct of jasoosi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

Continue soon 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome.....fabulous update di....

Loved ishra and ashmi scene.....

It was ishu idea....hidden camera nice one.....

Continue soon