mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It's been 6 years since Heropanti released( albeit 2 days late)❤️

What are your thoughts on her? Which is your favourite performance of hers?

The next song of 'Kalank' featuring Kriti Sanon to release this ...

Kriti Sanon Says She is Excited to Play a Surrogate Mother in Mimi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like her. She is cute. Although she shouldn't wear sarees, she doesn't look good on them. 

And her height is a big turn off. 

Edited by Tezaa - 3 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tezaa

And her height is a big turn off. 

Men feeling threatened by tall women isn't new. 😆

Anyway, Kriti is quite pretty and her acting career seemed to be taking flight after Bareilly ki barfi but it's been three years since and she hasn't had any good work after that. She is hitting her 30s now, so even roles will be difficult to get, considering most of her films are opposite young male actors, and they will move on to other 20 year olds.

The only way an actress can survive in her 30s is if she can make solo films. Kriti needs to do something fast before the buzz around her dies.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

So does that mean I am not as much a man as Teeza, because I find tall girls really attractive.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anyway, Kriti is quite pretty and her acting career seemed to be taking flight after Bareilly ki barfi but it's been three years since and she hasn't had any good work after that. She is hitting her 30s now, so even roles will be difficult to get, considering most of her films are opposite young male actors, and they will move on to other 20 year olds.

The only way an actress can survive in her 30s is if she can make solo films. Kriti needs to do something fast before the buzz around her dies.

2019 was a good year for her. She had 3 films, 2 of which were super-hits and the third, I think she delivered the best performance of her career ( Paanipat). She has a solo film Mimi coming up. This is the time she should capitalize on her strengths and I hope people give her her due❤️

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

So does that mean I am not as much a man as Teeza, because I find tall girls really attractive.

Of course not. There are exceptions.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Of course not. There are exceptions.

Most men find tall women attractive. The desire for long legs is universal. Exceptions are the ones who find shortness attractive. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I do not find her attractive whatsoever.  Acting wise - not much to say, she isn't the worst but aint the best either. 

Justjoking thumbnail

I like her offscreen personality , seems nonchalant and cool. Besides she's improved a lot since her debut .Mimi will definitely prove her versatility❤️.