Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Married life journey

I love how they are happy with their family, even with all those arguments and fights.

He is helping her and taking care of her.

He started to come home early.

He left for London without informing her. He definitely needs her scoldings in this matter. I know he is not used to it, but he should start informing now.

He dances with her on her choice of songs privately.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: miss_mini

Awww❤️❤️

This was super cute😳

Thanks so much❤️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Married life journey

I love how they are happy with their family, even with all those arguments and fights.

He is helping her and taking care of her.

He started to come home early.

He left for London without informing her. He definitely needs her scoldings in this matter. I know he is not used to it, but he should start informing now.

He dances with her on her choice of songs privately.

Lovely update, continue soon.

Thank you

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This was really beautiful loved it

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 2 - The uncertainty of your decisions 

They were all having breakfast when just then Anurag Basu came to meet them. They were all surprised as he had not made any contact with them for the last few months, she had made a point to meet Mr Moloy basu but it was usually outside and no one from Basu family was usually there.

“Please don’t let me spoil your beautiful morning.Main bas aapko invitation dene aaya tha. I am getting engaged. Mere baba aapko bahut pasand karte hain to courtesy ke liye aana pada otherwise I am not expecting you.” And with that he left. Prerna took the card toyed with it and sat down on the nearest chair.

“Kukki jao apna school bag le aao. You will get latefor school.”  

“Aap theek hain.”

“Hmm” and then “Aah” and then she winced in pain.

“Prerna are you ok. Main doctor ko bulata ho”

“No its ok, mujhe bas back pain ho rahi hain. Aapko late ho raha hain aap jaiye.”

“Prerna?”

“I am fine. Go” Just then Kukki came and he was ready to leave. Prerna kissed her daughter and they all left. He came out they were at the car when

“Keys?”

“Phir bhul gaye”

And with that Rishab ran inside the house. Prerna eyes closed was resting on sofa when Rishab came near her and smiled at her sleeping form, adjusted the hair strand disturbing her face behind her ear kissed her forehead and talked to Sneha.

“Sneha mumma to tang nahin karna” and with that kissed her tummy and was about to leave when Prerna suddenly caught him. Bought him near her and kissed his forehead.

Once = “Mera”

Twice =”Sneha ka”

And was about to do a third time when someone shouted

“Kukki ka kukki khud de degi. I am late for school.”And they both laughed and touched their forehead to each other. Prerna cleaned his face for lipstick stains and Rishab ran to the door.

Once in office Mr Mehra came and gave him the news.

“I know already, mr basu khud aaye the aur unhone bataya aur invite bhi kiya.”

“Mr Bajaj do you know ki who is he marrying?”

Mr Bajaj made a face as in he doesn’t and he doesn’t care at all.

“Komolika Choubey”

Mr bajaj was beyond shocked. Mr mehra told him that basus have taken the case against her and Mr Moloy basu was very sick and Komolika was able to help him and the Basu Buisness so.. and then another fear dreaded him if she was alive then she will go after prerna. He asked Mr mehra to call for a security company and double up the guard around the house. He cannot tell prerna about this she is already in a lot of stress this will just through her over the edge. He also asked him to make sure they follow her so that he gets all the information about what was going on here.

Prerna was at home taking rest when she opened the card and was shocked to see the name of Komolika. He was about to call Moloy basu when Komolika came to meet her.

“Tum yahan kya kar rahin hoon. Security security police ko phone karo abhi.”

“Prerna chilao mat mere kano main dard ho raha hain.Waise bhi I thought you will thank me and my brother itni achi kismet likh dihumne tumhari paisa, property, handsome husband and of course bacha bhi. Warna tumhari kaha aukad ki tum Mrs Bajaj kehlao. By the way Anurag to aaya hoga engagement ka invitation dene, please do come. I will be so happy. Agar tum pehle hi yeh sab accept kar leti to itni problem nahin hoti. Chalo tum khud hi mere raaste se hat gayi. Ab aise hi apne parivaar ke saath khush rehna aur Anurag se door rehna warna main kya..”

“Don’t don’t you dare, agar Rishab ya Kukki ki taraf aankh bhi utha kar dekha na to” and she grabbed her stomach was about to fall when staff came to help her. Komolika was surprised to hear Mr bajaj name like that.

Just then security came running in the room

“Bahar nikalo ise aur dobara mujhe yeh yahan dekhni nahin chahiye. Bahar nikalo ise.” The staff tried to relax her and got her some water.

The security was about to through her out when Komolika stopped them.

“I am leaving. By the way say hi to – kya bolaya tumne unhe- Rishab from me” and Prerna felt so angry hearing his name from her that she grabbed her by throat. The security tried to stop her but she pushed her against the wall.

Coughing Komolika looked at her mouth agape. “Wow Prerna you love him don’t you I had thought you had just compromised because of Kukki and all but no you love him to the extent that but tum to ye pyaar Anurag se karti thi phir ab mr bajaj. R u sure he loves you or that you love him. Or this might be a right thing you trying to do” and she left from there.

“Mrs Bajaj banke bhi tum kuch nahin sikhi Prerna kuch bhi nahin tch tch” Komolika thought to herself realising that she had found the exact weapon to use - her insecurity that she could see clearly. Prerna didn’t know what to do or think. How can Anurag do this.

“Mr bajaj ko koi kuch nahin batayega. Is that clear?Car nikalye mujhe Kukki ko lene jana hain”

“Mam aapki tabiyat theek nahin hain.”

“Main repeat nahin karungi, now”

Prerna didn’t know what to do. She was very anxious all day and her condition was just not helping her. She just wanted Rishab to be home and to be with her, she was getting restless and she just didn’t want to leave Kukki alone at home. She had no option but to sleep alone in the room and the bed felt emptier than ever. Suddenly she woke up from a bad dream. She tried to get some water and found Mr bajaj sleeping on the sofa.

She was surprised, went near him and started caressing his face which brought a rare smile on her husband’s face and he moved his head to her lap.

“Kisi aur ki jagah haain yeh”

“Kukki and Sneha won’t mind sharing.” And looked at her straight through his loving eyes and when Prerna couldn’t take it any longer she moved her hand on his face to hide his eyes. Rishab entangled her hands with his and kissed them.

“Yahan kya kar rahin hain?”

“Thak gaya tha, aakar betha kab neend aa gayi pata hi nahin chala.”

“Itna kaam mat kijiye tabiyat kharab ho jayegi aapko aur aur mujhe acha nahin lagta aapke bina” and was almost at the verge of tears

“Hey kya hua?”

And all fear and anxiety and frustration took its toll and she started crying. Rishab sat up took her in his arms.

“nahin kuch nahin bas aise hi, Pregnancy hormones”

“Prerna dekhiye meri taraf”

“Komolika who Who kuch kar degi aapko, chin legi sab kuch chen leti hain mera, aapko bhi cheen legi. Nahin ji paongi aapke bagair.Aap Aap nahin jaenge na?” and she hugged him tightly.

“Prerna aap itni kamzor kabse ho gayi. Rishab bajaj ki taaqat hain aap, aap aisa karengi to kaise chalega. Mujhe apni taaqat banaye kamzori nahin” Prerna nodded and looked at Rishab

“Main kuch hone hi nahin dungi aapko kuch bhi But who achanak se aa gaye and aur main itna dar gaye thi ki” Prerna smiled and wiped her tears and kissed his hands and touched her face with it.

“We can do better than that” and she knew what he was about to do and started to leave.

“Kaam to pura karke jaiyae” and caged her in his arms.

“Chodiya Sneha laat mar rahin hain”

“Meri beti hain use pata hain kis situation main kya karna hain sawaal hi paida nahin hota. You want me to prove it?” and with that he started a small kiss and Prerna was surprised their daughter was actually pleasantly relaxed.

“waise Kya karengi aap agar who kuch kare, Aaj ki tarah Komolika ka gala dabane ki koshish”

“Aapko kaise malum pada. Maine bola tha staff ko ki aapko na bataye”

“Main bhi bolta ho Mr mehra ki agar main lunch skip kar jao ya late honewala ho ya kabhi kavar ek drink ya cigar le lo aapko na batae lekin apko pata chal jata hain na” and with that they both started to laugh.

“main nahin karti even when she threatened you and me, I was ok kyunki maine yeh sab suna hain use pehle. But then who hamare rishte ke bare main baat karne lagi and when he said your name, I just lost it.”

“Prerna just because she said my name” Surprised

“Nahin bola sakta koi nahin bola sakta aapko Rishab,mere sewa aur jo bolate hain unki list main approve karungi. Ok”

“Ok.”

But Mr Bajaj knew that Prerna had just given and shown Komolika her biggest fear and she will thoroughly use it against her. But he will protect his family at any cost.

chapter 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5163074?pn=7

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I like this Mrs Bajaj ka avtar 😛

And I know that Rishabh will always protect her, and their Babies. Together they will fight Komo and win 😎

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Chapter 2 - The uncertainty of your decisions 

• Sneha mumma to tang nahin karna” and with that kissed her tummy and was about to leave when Prerna suddenly caught him. Bought him near her and kissed his forehead.

Once = “Mera”

Twice =”Sneha ka”

“Kukki ka kukki khud de degi. I am late for school.”And they both laughed and touched their forehead to each other. Prerna cleaned his face for lipstick stains and Rishab ran to the door.

• She was surprised, went near him and started caressing his face which brought a rare smile on her husband’s face and he moved his head to her lap.

“Kisi aur ki jagah haain yeh”

“Kukki and Sneha won’t mind sharing.” And looked at her straight through his loving eyes and when Prerna couldn’t take it any longer she moved her hand on his face to hide his eyes. Rishab entangled her hands with his and kissed them.

• “Main bhi bolta ho Mr mehra ki agar main lunch skip kar jao ya late honewala ho ya kabhi kavar ek drink ya cigar le lo aapko na batae lekin apko pata chal jata hain na” and with that they both started to laugh.

my favourite parts from the update 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful! ❤️

Sneha mumma to tang nahin karna” and with that kissed her tummy and was about to leave when Prerna suddenly caught him. Bought him near her and kissed his forehead.

Once = “Mera”

Twice =”Sneha ka”

^ My favorite part. I could imagine this happening. ❤️

You write romance really well. 

Komolika's entry and Prerna's bare insecurity has made the story gripping. 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update! 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

This was really beautiful loved it

Thanks so much