Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. I like how spontaneous Prerna is and utna hi calm and composed is Mr. Bajaj at the ice cream place. At the same time Rishabh is kind of uncomfortable with Anurag's mention with within the walls of his own house and he is okay sharing this with Prerna. Like how he plays Mr. Bajaj and Rishabh depending on the situation. These characters have multple layers to them which is fun to read. Komolika was very well written. I could only pictute Hina wali Komolika while reading :)

Waiting for the next one.. 🤗

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Aww!! Family time and ice-cream time 

P threw a drink on Komo 🤣

RB is right, when they know what they mean to each other unhe dusron ki fikar nahi karni chahiye 😛

And the ending is so adorable 🥺😍

Continue soon ❤️

Thanks so much Niyati.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Another wonderful chapter. I like how spontaneous Prerna is and utna hi calm and composed is Mr. Bajaj at the ice cream place. At the same time Rishabh is kind of uncomfortable with Anurag's mention with within the walls of his own house and he is okay sharing this with Prerna. 

Like how he plays Mr. Bajaj and Rishabh depending on the situation. These characters have multple layers to them which is fun to read.

That is how I had always seen their relationship to grow. Prerna being comfortable with all layers of Mr Bajaj and maybe make him a little more emotional and Mr Bajaj being the matured one and Prerna learn how to handle the worst with patience and not just sacrifice and stupid challenges as shown in show.

Komolika was very well written. I could only pictute Hina wali Komolika while reading :)

Thanks 

Waiting for the next one.. 🤗

Will try and update soon

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Soon 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 not now 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Insecurities!! 

Both Anurag & Komo trying too hard to make Bajaj & Prerna insecure about their relationship.

Prerna is unable to stop her feelings, thanks to her insecurity and pregnancy hormones.

Bajaj is doing a good job with it in front of Anurag & Komo.

I liked the talk between them at their home.

Nice update, continue soon.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 4 - Mrs Bajaj heels

Prerna had no mind for any antiques today, she just wanted to share Rishab’s happiness. She opted for a normal but elegant salwar and plain flats that were super comfortable. Not that she had a choice with the belly. She made sure Kukki was ok with the nanny and the security was properly placed.

Lets start. Prerna pasted the best smile that she could. Wow thought prerna when in one second she felt like there were hundred lights being on and off. It was not what she thought it was and she was not liking it but she closed her eyes and found Mr Bajaj Hand in hers just like they had done on the Diwali office party. Any confusion that she had in her mind about her attire or anything else vanished. Just then Komolika came along with Anurag.

“Hello Prerna, Just now everybody was asking why is everything so late and then I saw you. Tumhe change karna hoga na but Prerna we can’t keep the press waiting, why don’t you hurry up.” Not wanting to do anything wrong, she plastered the biggest smile and said hello.

“Mrs bajaj aap aayengi mere saath please” Mr Bajaj came and took her away.

“excuse me”

“Mr Bajaj I can handle”

“Prerna?”

“Don’t Worry aapko dobara cigar aur drink haath main lene ka mauka nahin dungi” Mr Bajaj laughed

“Kabhi baseball dekha hain 3 strikes that is what it takes to make someone out in baseball. Komolika has had 2 this is her last”

“Really and what if I hit a home run in third one?”Prerna said playfully and Mr Bajaj left showing her three fingers. The papers were signed and the presentation was started. Everything went perfectly and she was searching for him when suddenly and before Mr Mehra could make an excuse, the media hurled on her with questions and she was put on a spot. Behind the whole crowd he could Basus standing. Time to put on Mrs Bajaj heels.

“As you can see I am very heavily pregnant so why don’t just let me sit have some air and I will answer your questions.”

“How does it feel to be married to the business shark.”

“Well look at me and you tell me, how Do I look?”and they all laughed

“Why did you claim to be married to Mr basu and entered his house if you are not married to him?”

“I think we are talking about the merger here. So, let’s stick to that” Mr Bajaj replied from behind but Prerna nodded to him.

“Mr Siddhant Chaubey was arrested in a scam in which he had taken over Basu publication by showing fake lossess. Basu publication mere baba aur kaka babu mr moloy basu ki company thi aur use bachane ke liye unke ghar main jana aur unki wife hona claim karna yeh plan maine aur Basu family ne milke banaya tha taki hum unhe expose kar sake”  

“But now Mr basu is engaged to miss Choubey. Truth is also that you were engaged to Mr Basu and now you are Mrs bajaj”

“Well the first question can only be answered by them not me and regarding the second one -” She sat straight looked directly at Basus especially the new couple and said “I think we are all matured people trying to move on in life” and with that he looked back at Mr Bajaj and signalled with her hands hitting a homerun.

“I think that’s enough for today. Are you ok?” MrBajaj

“Yes. It ok sikh rahin hoon.Har baar aap nahin honge” Just the somebody came and took him away and Prerna tired sat in a corner.

“I am sorry that the press asked all the weird questions, they shouldn’t have. Tumne chahe jo kiya hoon par u helped my family against Komolika so it shoudn’t have happened.” Anurag

“Kya kar rahin hoon tum Anurag. Us aurat ne baba ko  maar dala, Kaka Babu ki kaise halat kardi aur tum use ghar me le aae”

“Aur who aadmi jisne mujhe jail bhijwaya humara business barabd karne ki koshish ki mujhe jail bheja tum use paas chali gayi mujhse badla lene ke liye. Kitna bada natak kiya tumne. And I must say bahut kuch sik gayi hoon. Jhooth ko sach banana kitni aasani se tumne sari baat paladi”

“Kya jhooth bola maine Anurag? Kya Komolika aur uske father ne yeh sab nahin kiya. Unse bachane ke liye mujhe itna bada natak karnapada kya galat bola maine.”

“Oh, please Prerna we all know ki sach kya hain praternity report padhi hain maine. Kaun ho tum Prerna I don’t even recognise you. Theek bolti thi meri maa meri, Nivi di money is all you every care about.Gussa aata hai mujhe apne aapse ki maine tumhe pane ke liye itni mehnat ki apne parivaar ka itna dil dukhaya.”

But Prerna just smiled.

“How dare you how dare you use my father name and my name and malign it like that?” and grabbed her by her hand.

“Behave yourself tumhe na ho mujhe apne husband ki reputation ki parwah hain so”

“Bheek main mili hui cheez par itna mat itro Prerna.”

“Bheekh main kissi kya mila hain tum ache se janti hoon” She saw some media people taking pictures so she smiled and tried to act hunky dory with her for the camera.

“Come on Komo smile please. Tumhare papa ke paise ne tumhe Mrs basu shayad bana diya hain par mujhe Mrs Bajaj mere pyaar, meri loyalty, meri mehnat aur Mr Bajaj ke pyaar ne banaya hain to aukad ki baat mat karo.” but she knew there is no point and she was in no mind for playing anything anymore.She was about to leave when she screamed in pain.

Mr Bajaj ran to her “What the hell happened here.” And looked at Anurag and Komolika and with an angry glare rushed her to the hospital.

“Please give her some medication for pain”

“Mr Bajaj these are labour pains and aapki wife ne khud kaha hain she doesn’t want pain meds. We are almost there; would you like to be there.”

“I can?”

“Yes. I will ask the nurse to get you a gown”.”

He went into the room. As soon as he entered the room, Prerna sighed in relief.

“Kukki?”

“Ghar pe hain. Shivani hain uske saath. Aap kaise hain?” and he held her hand.

“Bahut pain ho raha hain. Apni beti ko boliye apne papa se milne ki zaldi hain to aa jaaye, bas mujhe itni takleef na de” which brought a rare smile on his face.

“hasiye mat it hurts” and he held her like that for almost an hour and it is an understatement that it was the most difficult time of Rishab life seeing Prerna in so much pain. Finally Sneha Rishab Bajaj  arrived in their arms and Mr Bajaj had never heard a cry more beautiful. The nurse cleaned her and brought her near them. Mr Bajaj didn’t know what it was but he felt like he was seeing himself in that little girl. He couldn’t explain but it did. He went near prerna and kissed her forehead who already had tears in her eyes. But Mr Bajaj also noticed that the baby looked a little yellow and was tensed but doctor assured him and took the baby away. Sharma family and Kukki arrived after some hours and were congratulating them when the doctor called Mr Bajaj.

“Mr Bajaj there is a problem. Aapki beti Sneha she is heavily jaundiced. We were giving her medication but it is not coming down.We have increased the dose but ”

“But what?”

“We did some tests and she has liver cancer.”

Chapter 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5163074?pn=13#153363718

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Insecurities!! 

Both Anurag & Komo trying too hard to make Bajaj & Prerna insecure about their relationship.

Prerna is unable to stop her feelings, thanks to her insecurity and pregnancy hormones.

Bajaj is doing a good job with it in front of Anurag & Komo.

I liked the talk between them at their home.

Nice update, continue soon.

Thanks so much

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I like how Mrs Bajaj handled the situation 😎

But Sneha, why?! How could you do this?! 🥺

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting update!