Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 4

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Niyati_T

I like this Mrs Bajaj ka avtar 😛

And I know that Rishabh will always protect her, and their Babies. Together they will fight Komo and win 😎

This is what Prerish could have been. Sigh.

Of course Rishab will always protect his kids and there will be war if somebody dares to touch them or tries to take them away from him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

my favourite parts from the update 

There are also my most favorite parts and I was smiling the whole time writing them and so much that my face hurts.😃

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you so much

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

Beautiful! ❤️

Sneha mumma to tang nahin karna” and with that kissed her tummy and was about to leave when Prerna suddenly caught him. Bought him near her and kissed his forehead.

Once = “Mera”

Twice =”Sneha ka”

And was about to do a third time when someone shouted

“Kukki ka kukki khud de degi. I am late for school.”And they both laughed and touched their forehead to each other. Prerna cleaned his face for lipstick stains and Rishab ran to the door.

^ My favorite part. I could imagine this happening. ❤️

You write romance really well. 

Komolika's entry and Prerna's bare insecurity has made the story gripping. 

Thank you so much. Yes Komolika entry will make the story more gripping but Komoilka hasn't face Rishab Bajaj ever not when it comes down to his family and now it is Prerna.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kuki apna kissy khud de degi 🤣

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey nice part... Komolika is back 🙈🙈... Hope things don't go drastically bad... Happy Rishab calmed Prerna ... Please continue soon.. take care :)

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Thank you for the lovely words. Do Share your thoughts once you finish the story. 😊❤️

Ohhh yes I an planning to catch up on that tonight. For now I am rushing to read chapter 2 of this one 😊

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update a lot. I like how you always come with an interesting and gripping plot that the story is based on. I love reading moments but here there is a proper setting and all characters have something interesting to offer. Love that part about your writing. Now that Komolika has entered the scene and like Rishabh said that Prerna exposed her weakness to her, it makes things so much interesting. Both Komolika and Bajaj have not faced each other as rivals. Bajaj is a great in what he does but Komolika ko bhi kam nahi mana ja sakta. I am eagerly looking forward to the equation between Prerna-Rishabh-Komolika-Anurag.

Update soon 😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Cute morning moment

Kukki ka kukki khud degi😆

Basu is marrying Komo

Prerna's fear of losing him, her family is coming out. Her pregnancy hormones don't help either. 

He sleeping on her lap

She did convey her fear to him, and I wish they both become each other's strength rather than weakness.

Good thing he knows that she revealed her fear to Komo to use it against her, so he would make everything ok.

Lovely update, continue soon.