Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is a lovely read Tvfanatic. Really cute. Loved how she cared for him, how she reminded him that he has a family now and he can not just go away just like that. Good he realised it too that doesn't need to lead a lonely life because he his own people now. 

You are so talented. Where do you guys (writers) store such amazing ideas and moments 

More importantly why don't these ideas ever strike CVs brain. Someone must send them a scene bank. Is forum se hi itne amazing ideas mil jayenge.

Look forward to reading updates.

PS. I am yet to finish the other story of your "What it might have been". I missed last few updates as I was away.

Edited by Discolights - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Discolights

This is a lovely read Tvfanatic. Really cute. Loved how she cared for him, how she reminded him that he has a family now and he can not just go away just like that. Good he realised it too that doesn't need to lead a lonely life because he his own people now. 

You are so talented. Where do you guys (writers) store such amazing ideas and moments 

More importantly why don't these ideas ever strike CVs brain. Someone must send them a scene bank. Is forum se hi itne amazing ideas mil jayenge.

Look forward to reading updates.

PS. I am yet to finish the other story of your "What it might have been". I missed last few updates as I was away.

Thank you for the lovely words. Do Share your thoughts once you finish the story. 😊❤️

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is damn endearing. I love it. ❤️

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This one is absolutely beautiful, cute, adorable and sweet 

All the little she does like worrying for him when he went away, getting all dresses up for the party as Mrs. Bajaj making sure she matches up to him, not asking him to dance in the middle of the party because he doesn't like it..

And all the little things he does for her- him shouting at her in fear when she said 'humein kuch ho gaya hai', removing her shoes to bring her out of the discomfort of Mrs. Bajaj, dancing in rain because she enjoys it, not letting Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj operpower Prerna and Rishabh.. loved it all.. 

Wonderfully written. Would love to read more... 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This is damn endearing. I love it. ❤️

Thanks so much ❤️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

This one is absolutely beautiful, cute, adorable and sweet 

All the little she does like worrying for him when he went away, getting all dresses up for the party as Mrs. Bajaj making sure she matches up to him, not asking him to dance in the middle of the party because he doesn't like it..

And all the little things he does for her- him shouting at her in fear when she said 'humein kuch ho gaya hai', removing her shoes to bring her out of the discomfort of Mrs. Bajaj, dancing in rain because she enjoys it, not letting Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj operpower Prerna and Rishabh.. loved it all.. 

Wonderfully written. Would love to read more... 

Thank you so much for the comments. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ritu, just one suggestion. Please maintain an index for your story when you update. It’s easier to keep a track of the chapters when reading (and writing also) Toh in case koi update miss hogaya hai toh trace karna easy hota hai  😳

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Ritu, just one suggestion. Please maintain an index for your story when you update. It’s easier to keep a track of the chapters when reading (and writing also) Toh in case koi update miss hogaya hai toh trace karna easy hota hai  😳

I will Niyati. Thanks for the suggestion😊. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I will Niyati. Thanks for the suggestion😊. 

Chalo abhi jaldi se update kar do 😳

miss_mini thumbnail

Awww❤️❤️

This was super cute😳