Poll
Better actress
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG Sunehri was such a babe. I legit remembering adding "like" to m vernacular after this which was stupid but I was so obsessed wtih Dhoom 2 back in the day. 😆
Deepika is slightly better in terms of acting I would say.Bit overall I like Ash more.
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya and Abhishek new pictures from a reception https://www.instagram.com/p/DY6ScimguZu/?img_index=5 igsh=MTluNTdmMWQxNTN3OA==
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
Aishwarya Rai did toxic lobbying at L’Oréal to destroy Sonam Kapoor’s career with the brand and successfully ruined Sonam’s Cannes red carpet...
40