Poll
Better actress
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s still better than Deepu’s “I KANTT do Dis”
I don't care of DP but this has to be the worst of the decade.

Deepika is atleast capable of giving good performances, Aish flatters almost everytime.
Damn Deepu could never look that hot
Not a huge fan of either really
Plastic queen looks good only when she shuts her mouth close. Her screeching can destroy my eardrum. I find deepika slightly better than her. voted for her
Ok like she looks so damn pretty here
Shaitan vs Malpua
Round 1:
Shaitan- 1
Malpua- 0
Shaitan for the win.
What’s a Malpua?
Usually Malpua is sweet.

But here, Nahiiinnn's ex-username is Malpua.
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya and Abhishek new pictures from a reception https://www.instagram.com/p/DY6ScimguZu/?img_index=5 igsh=MTluNTdmMWQxNTN3OA==
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
Aishwarya Rai did toxic lobbying at L’Oréal to destroy Sonam Kapoor’s career with the brand and successfully ruined Sonam’s Cannes red carpet...
40