mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Would you recommend it or not for quarantine viewing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahz3kTiGo3s

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Film ka toh pata nahin.... lekin KRK ka review zaroor dekhna! You will die laughing, probably his funniest review ever! 🤣🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15Se-rPSaJY

About the film, I am a Ranbir fan so I can somehow watch parts of it....songs are great too. But I can ABSOLUTELY see why someone would hate this film! It's a very confusing film where you don't know what's happening. By the end you are confused...

Edited by srkat - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I did but I could not understand anything about the film.very confusing film

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 3 years ago
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The worst movie of 2015 .An excruciating film!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: srkat

Film ka toh pata nahin.... lekin KRK ka review zaroor dekhna! You will die laughing, probably his funniest review ever! 🤣🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15Se-rPSaJY

I don't find KRK funny at all, he is disgusting. But I have heard from a lot of people that Roy is a terrible film.

M more interested in knowing who is the director he is talking about at 2.20. I think its Sajid Khan.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I did watch it back then when it released. I still want my money back. From this movie onward I lost my trust on Ranbir. Even after bad reviews I watched it and arjun rampal was the main hero ðŸ¤¢

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

I did watch it back then when it released. I still want my money back. From this movie onward I lost my trust on Ranbir. Even after bad reviews I watched it and arjun rampal was the main hero ðŸ¤¢

Oh that's BAD😭

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Oh that's BAD😭

I was heartbroken. Ranbir was just an actor the movie which arjun rampal was directing.. ðŸ˜­

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

I was heartbroken. Ranbir was just an actor the movie which arjun rampal was directing.. ðŸ˜­

and that was revealed in the end scene haina

Raijeera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

and that was revealed in the end scene haina

Kind of. But it wasn't a secret. I could guess it from the very starting. There was no suspense in the movie at all.