Interesting teaser di 

Waiting for  ishra  past 

Continue soon di 

Tq for the pm 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser di

Really curious to know what happened between them??

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm 

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Teaser 

Ishita wants to sell off her jewels 

and finds out that its very expensive 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very much teasing.... 

Please update soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2

Mihika-r u sure,aap sach mein isse bej dengi??kya yeh important nahi aapke liye,aapki shaadi ki nishani hai.

Ishita-mere liye Amma ki life se jyada important iss samay kuch nahi.waise bhi yeh bas gehne hai mere liye,koi rishta nahi.apna saara rishta Maine ussi din tod liya tha unse.

Mihika-ek baar phir soch lo ,akka.

Ishita-sochne ke liye kuch hai hi nahi kanna.i can't loose Amma for these jewelleries.tum yahin raho,Amma ke paas.main paise ki arrangement karke aati hoon.she said and went while mihika was just looking at her,feeling sorry for ishra.though she knows well ishita's anger is not wrong,but somewhere she trusted raman's love for ishita.

Mihika-i don't murugan,jeeju ne aisa kyun kiya,but I really wanna see them together.akka kehti nahi,but main jaanti hoon ,woh bhi jeeju ko miss karti hai.gussa apni jagah hai aur pyaar apni jagah.joh sapne akka ne dekhe the,woh saare tut gaye,but please murugan,inka rishta mat tutne dijiyega.she prayed and went to Amma.

Ishita went to a jeweller but he didn't buy it saying it really expensive and he can't pay such huge cash.

After an hour,Ishita was sitting silently in the shop while the owner was checking her jewellery.

After checking it thourougly,he said-its quite expensive,I don't think I can buy this.

Ishita-please,this is the third shop I checked in.i really wanna sell them,I am in acute need of money.

Shop owner-i do understand,but I can't buy this.this is really expensive.

Ishita-how much??

Shop owner-atleast 50 lakhs.

Ishita-how much??she asked with shocked expression.

Shop owner-haan ,fifty lakh,aapki jewellery itne keemat ki hai aur mere paas itne paise nahi ki main isse khareed sakun.u have to go to a big showroom to sell these.

Ishita-bas yeh ring aur mangalsutra itna mehenga hai .

Shop owner-yes,best quality diamonds.i don't know why u wanna sell them,but it will fetch u a really good amount of money.he said giving her ,the jewellery back.

Ishita took and went out thinking,itni expensive jewellery khareedi Raman ne mere liye,aur yeh toh bas do hai.jitni bhi jewellery mujhe mili thi shaadi mein,woh sab pata nahi kitna mehenga raha hoga.jab unke paas itne paise the,toh unhone aisa kyun kiya,mere aur mere parivar ke saath.i really don't know Raman,why u did so with us,but I can never forgive u for ur crime.yes ,it was crime not mistake.galti nahi thi woh and I lost my treasure because of ur crime.

Soon she reached a big jewellery shop.seeing her ordinary clothes ,the salesperson made face making her feeling awkward.

Ishita-mujhe kuch jewellery bechni hai.

Salesman-yahan par hum cheap jewellery naa rakhte hai aur naa khareedte hai,please go from here.he was saying when Ishita showed him the jewellery.

He looked at the jewellery and then at her and then said-from where u got this,chori karke laayi ho??

Ishita-nahi,it's mine.aap please khareed lo.i am in acute need of money.

Salesman was about to say something when a girl came and said-aapko boss bula rahen hai.

He told Ishita to wait and went inside.he went to his boss and he said-woh lady kya bechne aayi hai??

The salesman give the ring and mangalsutra and said-i think chori ka hai,dekh kar toh lagta nahi that she can afford it.

The owner give the jewellery to Raman and said-sir,yahin bechne aayi hai,ma'am.

Raman took the jewellery and caressed it.

Raman-mujhse juda aakhiri rishta bhi tod rahi ho,it's ok .I will let u go.waise bhi kehte hai,if u love someone very badly ,set it free.if it comes back,it's urs forever,if not,it never was.shayad yeh hamare rishte ki kasauti ka waqt hai,dekhte hai yeh rishta bachta hai yaa tutta hai.he was thinking when the owner said-sir,kya karna hai??

Raman-take it from her,and give her the money .then add this to my account .I am taking it.

Owner-sir,yeh pehna hua kyun lenge.hamare paas aur bhi achche design hai,u can choose from that.

Raman-mujhe yahin chahiye,add this to my account.and treat her very humbly,she is very special for me.he said giving back the jewellery.

The salesman nodded and went out .

Owner-aur sir,aapko kya dikhaun??

Raman-show me a expensive necklace for my sister,aaj uski anniversary hai.some really good one.he said and owner nodded.

Ishita was waiting for the salesman when he came and said-sorry for keep u waiting,aap baithiye,main abhi isse check karta hoon.aap kuch piyengi,juice yaa coffee.

Ishita-nahi thank u,I just need money.she said thinking why he suddenly start talking so politely with her.

The salesman checked the stuff thourougly and said-we can give 49 lakhs for this,is it fine??

Ishita nodded and he start making the bill while raman's eyes on her only.she was sitting uncomfortably like she is feeling very restless.he was trying to understand why she is so restless while she was lost in thoughts.

The time when he made her wear the ring and when they got married,was infront of her.she was trying hard but couldn't stop thinking of the time he made her wear the mangalsutra and suddenly she start feeling guilty for selling those stuff.and soon there was a battle inside her.

Ishita's heart-u r doing wrong,u can insult ur marriage like this,suhaag ki nishani bechna bahut galat hai.

Ishita's mind-but I badly need money and moreover Raman too insulted our marriage.

Ishita's heart-joh unhone kiya wahin tu bhi karegi toh kya fark reh jaayega unme aur tujhme.

Ishita's mind-i don't care,mujhe meri Amma thik chahiye .

Ishita's heart-aur agar isse bechne se Raman ko kuch ho gaya toh,kya tu chahti hai ki unhe kuch ho jaaye.log kehte hai shaadishuda aurat ka mangalsutra pehnna shubh hota hai aur nahi pehnna ashubh.can u imagine something happening to him because of u.she thought and got up at once.

Ishita-main nahi kar sakti yeh,no I can't do this .main nahi kar sakti.unhe kuch nahi hona chahiye.she said loudly bursting into tears and went out taking her jewellery.

Everyone was looking at her like she is some mad while Raman smiled hearing her.

Raman-u still care for me,itna hone ke baad bhi tum mujhse judi ho.chahe kitni bhi koshish kar lo,khud ko mujhse alag karne ki,but kar nahi paaogi ,coz main tumhare ander hoon.i am within u,ishita.i am in u.he said going out telling the owner to send the necklace he chosed to his mansion with his name .

Raman look around and couldn't find her anywhere.he took out his phone and called someone to find why ishita needed money so desperately.

After an hour,Ishita reached the hospital with five thousand rupees.her eyes were red and puffy like she has been crying.

She reached to mihika and said-i have arranged the money,now Amma will be fine.

Mihika-amma ko injection lag gaya,kisi ne paise deposit kar diye aur injection de diya.infact saare treatment ka kharcha de diya.

Ishita-kis ne ??

Mihika-aapko nahi pata kaun aisa kar sakta hai??

Ishita realised who did this and said-tu yahin ruk,main unke paise wapas karke aati hoon.woh iss tarah hum par ehsaan nahi kar sakte.she said and was going when mihika said-kisse paise le kar aayi aap??

Ishita-apni friend se maang kar,usse wapas kar dungi kuch din mein,but unhe abhi wapas karungi .we don't want his mercy.

Mihika-shayad yeh jeeju ka pyaar ho.

Ishita-paise dene se pyaar nahi hota ,miku.i have to return his favour .she said and went out.

She called him and he picked her phone after sometime.

Ishita-mujhe aapse milna hai??

Raman-abhi main busy hoon.

Ishita-mujhe abhi milna hai .office aa jaun.

Raman-nahi,main tumhare ghar aata hoon,I am nearby.he said and both hung up the call .

After half an hour,Ishita saw his merc infront of her small house.he came out and went to her house.

She look at him and said giving him the money-thank u mr bhalla,but aapki help ki zarurat nahi thi.

Raman look at her and said-maine yeh tumhare liye nahi, Amma ke liye kiya,miku ke liye kiya.

Ishita-woh mihika hai,miku sirf main bulati hoon usse.ajnabi ke liye woh mihika hai.

Raman-main ajnabi hoon??

Ishita-haan,and I don't want ur mercy,aapka favour bhi nahi chahiye mr bhalla.yeh paise le lijiye.waise bhi aap businessman hai,meri wajah se,aapka loss kyun ho.

Raman came near to her and said caressing her face-dont say lije this ,ishita.tumhe jitna gussa hona hai mujhse ho,but please mujhe apni takleef se dur mat karo.i want to support u in ur pain,the way every husband support his wife.

Ishita's eyes welled up hearing his soothing words but said-biwi ,kaun biwi,raman.main aapki biwi nahi hoon.kyunki koi apni biwi ke saath aisa nahi karta jaisa aapne kiya mere saath.support ki baat karte hai,kahan the uss waqt aap ,jab main bilkul akeli thi.jab mera ghar tut gaya,mere appa mar gaye,tab kahan the aap raman.aap kahin nahi the,main akeli thi,apni Amma ke saath,apni miku ke saath.u were nowhere.biwi bolne se rishta nahi banta ,raman.usse nibhana padta hai,aur aapne koi rishta nahi nibhaya.nibhate bhi kaise,mere appa ki maut par aate bhi kaise,when u know clearly that u r the cause of his death.aapki wajah se mar gaye mere appa.she said accusing him while his eyes were down in guilt .he wanted to defend himself but like he don't have to proper words .

Ishita-mujhe hamesha se pata tha,ki nahi hai hum aapke standard ke,aur shayad issliye hi main nahi chahti thi ki hamari shaadi ho.but kya kaha tha aapne,aapko main pasand hoon and u don't need anything but me.but kya hua,shaadi ke baad mujhe pata chala ki aap logon ne dahej maanga tha mere appa se,woh bhi ek crore .mere bechare appa ne apna sab kuch bech kar aap logon ko itne paise de bhi diye ,but aap logon ne amount badha kar paanch crore kar diya aur kaha ki nahi denge toh aapki beti ko ghar se nikaal denge.mere bechare appa,kahan se dete itne paise.beti ka ghar naa tut jaaye issi chinta mein heart attack aa gaya unhe.mere appa mar gaye,raman.hum sabko anaath karke mar gaye.kya woh paanch crore mere appa ki jaan se jyada keemti the.jab kaha tha toh apna vada kyun nahi nibhaya, Raman.sirf mujhe chahte the naa,toh phir woh paanch crore kyun maange dahej mein.i lost my father because of u,raman.she said and cried falling on his feet while he was just looking down not knowing how to pacify her.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Emotional too

Continue soon