NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Who do you think was more powerful and why? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If you are just talking about strength, then Bheem naturally as he was physically big and fit. 

Coming to skills as warrior, Bheem deserves more credit at least as far as Kurukshetra is concerned because he did much more than Arjun did. Now I think TV serial have given us this strange conception that archery is more superior than any other form of weaponry. I don't know much truth there is in this matter. If we go by that, Arjun will naturally be considered greater. 

But I think Bheem was much more willing to work and fight than Arjun, even if Arjun is more skilled. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

If you are just talking about strength, then Bheem naturally as he was physically big and fit. 

Coming to skills as warrior, Bheem deserves more credit at least as far as Kurukshetra is concerned because he did much more than Arjun did. Now I think TV serial have given us this strange conception that archery is more superior than any other form of weaponry. I don't know much truth there is in this matter. If we go by that, Arjun will naturally be considered greater. 

But I think Bheem was much more willing to work and fight than Arjun, even if Arjun is more skilled. 

You summed it up so well. 👏

NoraSM thumbnail

Bheem 1 

Can you please elaborate on how Bheem did more work than Arjun in the Great War? 

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Bheem 1 

Can you please elaborate on how Bheem did more work than Arjun in the Great War? 

Bheem killed all 100 Kaurava brothers, he let his son be sacrificed knowing the intention behind it and he also defeated Duryodhan, who was most vital as he was the Crown Prince. However it was by unfair means, but yet it's credited to him. 

However, Arjun didn't exactly kill anyone apart from Karna, which again can be argued was against war rules. Bhishma's death was also by such means. Jayadrath was not the most important of warriors. Hence I think in terms of destruction caused, Bheem did more than Arjun in the war. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Arjuna himself says the only person who has the right to reprimand him is Bheema.

NoraSM thumbnail

Bheem killed all 100 Kaurava brothers, he let his son be sacrificed knowing the intention behind it and he also defeated Duryodhan, who was most vital as he was the Crown Prince. However it was by unfair means, but yet it's credited to him. 

However, Arjun didn't exactly kill anyone apart from Karna, which again can be argued was against war rules. Bhishma's death was also by such means. Jayadrath was not the most important of warriors. Hence I think in terms of destruction caused, Bheem did more than Arjun in the war. 

Bheema killing 100 Kauravas was his oath, it wasn't like other people couldn't kill them, Like Sahdev had to kill Shakuni and Arjun had to kill Karna 

Since none is weighing in Arjun's support, I would go for it 🙃

The war would have been lost on 4 brother's failure to enter the chakravyuh where Jauadrath (who wasn't important) stopped all 4 brothers including Bhim outside the chakravyuh, the fact that they decided that Arjun's absence can lead to their victory is evidence enough of his strength 

Do you see taking Arjun away for one day landed them in back foot, that's the power I am talking about, This is where Arjun lost his son Abhimanyu too 

Arjun was a warrior who could use both of his hands efficiently, who could fight multiple warriors at a time

Arjun worked hard to learn about different weapons, He killed Bheeshma who was leading Kauravas and had killed over 100k warriors in the war till his death 

Arjun had defeated whole Kaurava army in Virat war alone, He didn't have Krushna as his charioteer 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Arjuna himself says the only person who has the right to reprimand him is Bheema.

I know they loved each other, I just want to know who was more powerful 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I know they loved each other, I just want to know who was more powerful 

Reprimand him on his warrior efforts, I mean. Ie, Arjuna acknowledged Bheema as better than him in results at least.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Reprimand him on his warrior efforts, I mean. Ie, Arjuna acknowledged Bheema as better than him in results at least.

That makes sense