Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
Whats that??? But it will be revealed later😆
I dont know what it is but I had an intuition that behind sameera death dev must have a hand as it's the way his character is described he is greedy for power
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
Whats that??? But it will be revealed later😆
I dont know what it is but I had an intuition that behind sameera death dev must have a hand as it's the way his character is described he is greedy for power
Haha I will Update May be On Saturday or Sunday if I get the a. now a days I'm getting less time to update as I have to write my thesis for project
Originally posted by: abinash079
I dont know what it is but I had an intuition that behind sameera death dev must have a hand as it's the way his character is described he is greedy for power
Lets see😊
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Haha I will Update May be On Saturday or Sunday if I get the a. now a days I'm getting less time to update as I have to write my thesis for project
Oh okay. All the best for your thesis🤗
Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj
Oh okay. All the best for your thesis🤗
Thanks 🤗
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Thanks 🤗
🤗
Geet was upset and want some time alone so yash too went with her. Maan came to handas party and he saw geet. Was shocked about the mate pull. Geet too felt the same
Geet and yash were shocked to know that she got two mate
Was dev did some magic to separate maaneet
Interesting
Would love to read more
Please take note as the month of
Ramadan I'm not active and will be
late in responding
Part 7
Fabulous Update
Geet is hiding her emotions from her family
but she also knows that they are worried about her
Yash on the other hand wants to beat Geet's so called mate Dev
Geet and Yash goes to the river and there Maan comes as his wolf
smelled Geet as their mate
both Maan and Geet are drawn to each other's wolf and Maan declares
to Yash and Geet and himself that Geet is his mate
Wow Di another superb update... It's sad that when we are trying to be strong enough to handle the situation and your family knows exactly what you're going through but let's you go not before they give you the "no matter what happens if you need us we're gonna be with you"
Impressions before anything happens.
And I'm so happy that Geet have a second chance mate and Maan found what he lost years ago and hah take that Dev singhania.... The Moon goddess is going to punish you for having insulting a choice she gave you. 😈
And Yash is still angry and want to beat the living crap out of the mate who rejected his sister.... 😛
Waiting for more on what happens now that Maan is in the picture.... 😉
❤️
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
222