MG SS/FF : REJECTION (werewolf story) Part 13 on page 96- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

782

Views

36.9k

Users

41

Likes

947

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Whats that??? But it will be revealed later😆

I dont know what it is but I had an intuition that behind sameera death dev must have a hand as it's the way his character is described he is greedy for power

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Haha I will Update May be On Saturday or Sunday if I get the a. now a days I'm getting less time to update as I have to write my thesis for project

Edited by Kuttisri - 6 years ago
Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: abinash079

I dont know what it is but I had an intuition that behind sameera death dev must have a hand as it's the way his character is described he is greedy for power

Lets see😊

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

Haha I will Update May be On Saturday or Sunday if I get the a. now a days I'm getting less time to update as I have to write my thesis for project

Oh okay. All the best for your thesis🤗

Kuttisri thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Oh okay. All the best for your thesis🤗

Thanks 🤗

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Geet was upset and want some time alone so yash too went with her. Maan came to handas party and he saw geet. Was shocked about the mate pull. Geet too felt the same

Geet and yash were shocked to know that she got two mate

Was dev did some magic to separate maaneet

Interesting

Would love to read more

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Please take note as the month of


Ramadan I'm not active and will be


late in responding

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 7



Fabulous Update


Geet is hiding her emotions from her family

but she also knows that they are worried about her

Yash on the other hand wants to beat Geet's so called mate Dev

Geet and Yash goes to the river and there Maan comes as his wolf

smelled Geet as their mate

both Maan and Geet are drawn to each other's wolf and Maan declares

to Yash and Geet and himself that Geet is his mate

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Wow Di another superb update... It's sad that when we are trying to be strong enough to handle the situation and your family knows exactly what you're going through but let's you go not before they give you the "no matter what happens if you need us we're gonna be with you"

Impressions before anything happens.

And I'm so happy that Geet have a second chance mate and Maan found what he lost years ago and hah take that Dev singhania.... The Moon goddess is going to punish you for having insulting a choice she gave you. 😈

And Yash is still angry and want to beat the living crap out of the mate who rejected his sister.... 😛

Waiting for more on what happens now that Maan is in the picture.... 😉

❤️

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: NilzStorywriter · 1 months ago

The Girl in the Bookshop- - MG || (Part 28 |Page 21)

Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 3 years ago

Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Ink_n_Ishq · 1 months ago

Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Queen0fDarkness · 2 years ago

The Arranged Marriage : Chapter 5 page 7 Updated 14th June

A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: muskanp · 9 years ago

Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".