Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Update Nahi hua alligator. Na tumhara na shilpa ka.
..let me check after few days
Complaint karo Vijay Bhaiyya se 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Update Nahi hua alligator. Na tumhara na shilpa ka.
..let me check after few days
Complaint karo Vijay Bhaiyya se 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Update Nahi hua alligator. Na tumhara na shilpa ka.
..let me check after few days
Altgr is short for alligator 😳 I always read alt gear
8/10 sabjis start with:
1 gravy: ghee/oil/butter ,Jeera(+hing), Onion, ginger+garlic paste, Tomoto puree, Salt.
Originally posted by: SQQHPLIW2BJ5BFET
Altgr is short for alligator 😳 I always read alt gear
Arre nahi wo to me aise hi pyar se alligator bulati hu 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0