Bollywood CC #42- Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


Update Nahi hua alligator. Na tumhara na shilpa ka.

..let me check after few days

Complaint karo Vijay Bhaiyya se 😆


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151910576

7GX4IUJF4LTTU6SG thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


Update Nahi hua alligator. Na tumhara na shilpa ka.

..let me check after few days

Altgr is short for alligator 😳 I always read alt gear

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

8/10 sabjis start with:

1 gravy: ghee/oil/butter ,Jeera(+hing), Onion, ginger+garlic paste, Tomoto puree, Salt.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SQQHPLIW2BJ5BFET

Altgr is short for alligator 😳 I always read alt gear


Arre nahi wo to me aise hi pyar se alligator bulati hu 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".