Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

piya...your fantasies are quite awesome...

soon u will get the partner you want and do "zara sa jhum lu" with him...😆

🤣😳🙈🙈

Aww Thankk u ruhi😆😳

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ya thats true..RS want this show to run for 10-13 years and all..I don't think Sha will stay...not just Sha Rhea also won't stay for such long tym yaar🤗🤗others I think will stay anyway but not Rhesha..it's good in a way..

U know the answer ryt??😆😆

I want show to run for one more  year like 250 episodes..not more than that😆 250 more episodes of MishBir being hubby wife and their kids .. MishBir and kuku fun scenes with no insecurities, meenu accepting Mishti and lastly I want to see abir meenu scenes bcz he deserves love from his mom😛 later end the show with happy ending...I will be a satisfied fan😆

Yes I know the answer😉😆

piyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

hein na how we ppl feel like taking break from our college and office ,even actors do😆do we miss office during break?? No I don't even think of my office during holidays🤣 it's the same for actors . 

I think so far I feel shaheer didn't like the manhoos market track and double wedding episodes...it was visible in his ivs🤣rest I think he loves to shoot yrhpk bcz he got amazing fun loving ppl to work with😆

Ammu nobody will ask about MishBir and even if they do it's silly questions like we discussed earlier🤣let rhesha come here we will ask sensible questions😳

Bold: A Big Nooooooo..😆 I m not at all missing my office and thats the reason i m enjoying my quarantine time.😛😉😆 After a longgggg time i have got this time..😆

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I guess ahaa will not agree to come to IF... reading his latest iv,I strongly feel that...😭😭

why??

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Enjoy the free double drooling😆😆

Ya that's true yaar...Arjun was very different from other Pandavas...Abir is also quite different actually..that's true ..Sha can make us feel ajeeb things🤣🤣

That scenes is my favourite too diyu...him sleeping on horse..wow Sha is such a cutie..the way we r finding a mytho character cute..no one else can do that😆😆all the Pandavas were cute actually in it.i really loved their bonding..

abir or arjun whomever it is but its total shaheer magic which is giving these all weird feelings 🤣

haaa true i havent watched them before now only i'm concentrating on them all and indeed they all are so cute my favorite is the big bro n arjun as they were brothers in navya too 

piyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

ab naughty toh naughty hi sahi😎😈...par apun kho bahuth saare drunk scenes maangtha hai🤣Sacred Games Meme Templates

wah..wah..Piya ji☺️...aap toh bahuth badi chuppi rustum nikli👏...kya fantasy hai yaar aapke☺️@bold:..yeh best idea hai ji👍🏼..double maaza aa jaayega😆

@italics:..bhagwan kare aapke sapna bahuth jald hi poora ho jaaye my sweetie❤️😛

@ps:...this cracked me up yaar Piyu😆🤣...u r damn funny yaar😆

B:  🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hoga mera sapna pura hoga..Hum honge kamyab ekdin😆🤣

Aur kyaa bolu..ab wo kuljeet nikla to I will have to kick his butt na..🤣 Ab sare shahrukh nahi hote..ya abir jo apni biwi ka bhi fayda na uthaye😉😛😆

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh my mera favorite ship....  chaa how i wished they took something like this mera Nishbir😆 this is amazing yaar Ashi thanks for sharing

🤗 🤗

iykyk_3 thumbnail

haha immature nahi confused teenagers who got into problem but donno how to come out of it🤣

@Bold: That was intentional. 😉 😛

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

hein na how we ppl feel like taking break from our college and office ,even actors do😆do we miss office during break?? No I don't even think of my office during holidays🤣 it's the same for actors . 

I think so far I feel shaheer didn't like the manhoos market track and double wedding episodes...it was visible in his ivs🤣rest I think he loves to shoot yrhpk bcz he got amazing fun loving ppl to work with😆

Ammu nobody will ask about MishBir and even if they do it's silly questions like we discussed earlier🤣let rhesha come here we will ask sensible questions😳

wow well said chandu everyone will love this break n dont miss their office or school, remember his post before break give me 10 days or something... he conveyed then itself 🤣

i totally agree actually his iv is best way to know if the track is interesting or not 🤣 he totally didnt like market sequence n wedding time his interview said it all during 200th epi, wedding iv he was like haa teek hai sab but during nish mish sangeet iv he himself said story is now only on track n its gonna be interesting 😆 he loves the cast obvious they are like family but story matters naa 😆

Let them come first yaar 😆 then think of question... 

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ashi🤗 Areyy its okk dear u share it with me whenever u get it.. I know itss difficult to find a vm on this song.. so No hurry.😆👍🏼

Piya..🤗 🤗