Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

I can't agree more. 😆 And now they are behaving like two immature teenagers. 😛

Oops! Did I use the word immature? 🤔

haha immature nahi confused teenagers who got into problem but donno how to come out of it🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Rs is taking shaheer  for granted if shah doesn't will fight for his rights then rs will keep taking advantage of his popularity so that his favourites can get popular 

I think he used to watch the earlier refreshing episodes but now I don't think he's watching bcoz even he knows how the story is in a mess right now with no proper focus on his character n mishbirs relationship 

I don't think so rashi.just think yaar..it's better that he stays here..outside EK is waiting to grab him in her show..let Sha stay here only..for his safety and my sanity😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Yess yess we want more elaborate full episode of abir handling mish ans mishti getting out of controll😆

Bold: Diyuuu baby..😳 ye kyaa keh diya.. Let me tell u this is my lill secret fantasy of getting drunk☺️☺️🙈🙈  Before getting married i want to get drunk and then sing " Zara sa jhum lu me awey na re, na re na.." Or "Me talli,me talli ho gayi".. and he shd behave like shahrukh from DDLJ☺️🙈 Even if i dont get in full talli mode, then i wld try to "Act" like a one infront of himm.. and do all these naughty crazyyy thing and him handling and controlling me.. Awww mera ya sapna kab pura hoga.. 😆😛 

Ps: And ager wo shahrukh ki jagah DDLJ ka kuljeet nikla to i wld kick him 😆🙈🙈

Hayeee piya what a wild wish yaar 😆 cha while reading this your PS wala thought crossed my mind what if he turns out kuljeet thanks for your PS 🤣🤣 thoda filmy hai but this will be cute... hope your wish comes true piya... 🤗👍🏼

Piya dont take it seriously what if seeing your wild drunk side the boy runs away already you are a fierce girl 😆

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, the makers should stop playing with his character and get him back on track. I miss the Abir we fell in love with! 😒

Exactly he was so excited for this show, n his character which was similar to his personality but Rs wants his favourites to rule this show 

The way he has butchered abirs character n spoiled mishbirs wedding, I'm sure he doesn't like them n don't want them to become popular 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

I read somewhere that we wish to work for 400-500 episodes max not more than that   ..

whom he might be missing ammu??😆😆

Ya thats true..RS want this show to run for 10-13 years and all..I don't think Sha will stay...not just Sha Rhea also won't stay for such long tym yaar🤗🤗others I think will stay anyway but not Rhesha..it's good in a way..

U know the answer ryt??😆😆

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I agree with u chandu...he would need a break anyway..and I guess he is not the only actor who is not missing the shoot😆😆who cares yaar...we r the ones who will sit and cry for mishbir and all..but for actors it's just their profession..sometimes I wonder y I got attached to sha so much that it hurts...the iv actually made me smile but y don't anyone ask him questions related to mishbir... I always wanted to listen him talking   abt mishbir from his pov....😭

hein na how we ppl feel like taking break from our college and office ,even actors do😆do we miss office during break?? No I don't even think of my office during holidays🤣 it's the same for actors . 

I think so far I feel shaheer didn't like the manhoos market track and double wedding episodes...it was visible in his ivs🤣rest I think he loves to shoot yrhpk bcz he got amazing fun loving ppl to work with😆

Ammu nobody will ask about MishBir and even if they do it's silly questions like we discussed earlier🤣let rhesha come here we will ask sensible questions😳

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow nashe se chad gayi omg i so want mishbir in this song whenever i hear it... ufff Rashi this will be so wild n amazing kya imagination hai yaar 

Rhesha have such an electrifying chemistry, I'm sure they wud kill it when given such bold n hot scenes 

Maine Toh list banake rakha hai diya 

I want to romance in every possible way😆

I also want them to romance on pashmina where Abir wud paint mishti n then do wud romance with paint 

I want a tip tip barsa sequence on the stage which is in the front yard of rv house

I also want them to romance on beintehaa song form race 2☺️

But these makers r hell bent on breaking all my dreams😡

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't think so rashi.just think yaar..it's better that he stays here..outside EK is waiting to grab him in her show..let Sha stay here only..for his safety and my sanity😆😆

it's my first shaheer show na ..in order to know about him I read all his previous years article ..I read a news that he was offered anurag😲 shah was busy in indo and due to his commitment he couldn't do the show... thank God he didn't🤣 he would have gone mad by doing Sindoor flying scenes🤣just imagine🤣

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Rhesha have such an electrifying chemistry, I'm sure they wud kill it when given such bold n hot scenes 

Maine Toh list banake rakha hai diya 

I want to romance in every possible way😆

I also want them to romance on pashmina where Abir wud paint mishti n then do wud romance with paint 

I want a tip tip barsa sequence on the stage which is in the front yard of rv house

I also want them to romance on beintehaa song form race 2☺️

But these makers r hell bent on breaking all my dreams😡

rashi u too want tip tip😲 cool want a tip tip on MishBir ..she is dreaming about it from long😆 by the time shoot resumes it will be rainy season..hope we get to see tip tip😳

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Piya, I couldn't find a VM on Bheegi bheegi raaton mein. 😔 I will PM you if I find one. 

Ashi🤗 Areyy its okk dear u share it with me whenever u get it.. I know itss difficult to find a vm on this song.. so No hurry.😆👍🏼