Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Don't know yaar. I'm missing them too. Just want the situation to be back to normal again. The days are turning very repetitive and boring. 😒

hope by may end everything becomes normal... maharastra is most effected so it may take long time for shoots to begin I guess...😵

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

hope by may end everything becomes normal... maharastra is most effected so it may take long time for shoots to begin I guess...😵

That's true. Maharashtra will take much more time. They'll have to strictly follow the lock down rules to stop the spread and speed up the recovery process. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Hope so ammu lets not loose hope we will get something positive 🤗

I hope so diyu...I just wish they agree to our wish ..🤗🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail

haha true but i dont like remake also it sucks mostly 😆 ohhh lucky you i enjoy both time drooling 😆

Exactly this is what i meant he was so different from all the other 4 he had anger but balanced too just like abir....  ❤️ haa the mumma's boy was exactly opposite of abir 😆 maybe bcoz of shaheer i felt that the way he intently listens to krishna, the calmness, everything... 

wow wow what did you remind me yaar that was my favorite on horse, udthe zulfein, i was watching a recent scene in MB where arjun sleeps in horse when others will be talking awww such a cute scene.... 

Enjoy the free double drooling😆😆

Ya that's true yaar...Arjun was very different from other Pandavas...Abir is also quite different actually..that's true ..Sha can make us feel ajeeb things🤣🤣

That scenes is my favourite too diyu...him sleeping on horse..wow Sha is such a cutie..the way we r finding a mytho character cute..no one else can do that😆😆all the Pandavas were cute actually in it.i really loved their bonding..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

kitna romantic scene hain yar

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Hi Ruhi 🤗

I took up your suggestions. 😊

mrng ashi🤗

oh ok great... i will be waiting...

Melodic_angel thumbnail

ohh it was a very old article ammu something during intial days of our show... me too yaar me too 

hahaha ofcourse i know ammu thats why i mentioned your craze for ML but i know the terms n conditions too 🤣

perfectly said he is indeed Ahaaa 

Oh..I started following the show in may I guess..I don't remember when I started watching the show and following articles..as Rhea said in the pinkvilla IV..it just happened with tym🤣🤣

I don't think anybody here knows me as u 😆😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

good morning ashi🤗

Waking up I felt like no new episode to watch 😵Am missing MishBir badly😭 I want this corona to end, how long will this take🤔

hi chandana🤗

there is no new epi yar...even im also feeling bad... yes this coron should end fast so that we can get mishbir

Melodic_angel thumbnail

haan yaar i never admired or seen such cute bonds of actors with kids,, such adorbs 

Indeed they r adorbs diyu..the kids r really lucky to have Sha as their mamu..he loves them a lot ❤️❤️