Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I agree Rhesha have given lyf to mishbir that we feel the emotions of Mishbir in our own heart..no one can ever be like them..💔💔

Very true their expression n action are enough to make us go through hell lot of emotions no dialogues needed... 

Ya true..the request is passed on to the admin yaar..hope both of them agrees to come here..fingers crossed🤗🤗

Hope so ammu lets not loose hope we will get something positive 🤗

Remakes r better than dubbed versions yaar..😆😆thankfully in my house no body other than me likes the starplus mb..so luckily they don't watch it in my language😆😆

Similarities r there diyu..both of them r gentle..soft hearted..but Arjun was somewhere mumma's boy..he wasn't a rebel Actually..he was so compassionate just like Abir..❤️❤️

Ahaa with his zulfein n coming in horse is a wonderful sight to beholdi never thought in my wildest dreams that I will still cherish mb like this..it is truly close to my heart❤️❤️

haha true but i dont like remake also it sucks mostly 😆 ohhh lucky you i enjoy both time drooling 😆

Exactly this is what i meant he was so different from all the other 4 he had anger but balanced too just like abir....  ❤️ haa the mumma's boy was exactly opposite of abir 😆 maybe bcoz of shaheer i felt that the way he intently listens to krishna, the calmness, everything... 

wow wow what did you remind me yaar that was my favorite on horse, udthe zulfein, i was watching a recent scene in MB where arjun sleeps in horse when others will be talking awww such a cute scene.... 

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ashi there are some magical things in our show like meenu's super power, the magical jungle, even magical earring 😆 so this is one of those element magical cloth 😆

😆 😆

That's a new information diyu..I want to see her singing yaar...

Love for male leads depends diyu..u know that😉😉

Ahaa is ahaaaa..cool have given a nice name for Sha actually..it perfectly suit him..

ohh it was a very old article ammu something during intial days of our show... me too yaar me too 

hahaha ofcourse i know ammu thats why i mentioned your craze for ML but i know the terms n conditions too 🤣

perfectly said he is indeed Ahaaa 

Cutest 😍😍😍😍 he and his nieces wil make world's cutest trio..along with his nephew

haan yaar i never admired or seen such cute bonds of actors with kids,, such adorbs 

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_WloXSj5Fh/?igshid=167woaadxdmf6

Throwback to their first jodi award.  ❤️

Nakul's comments were really funny. 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh it was a very old article ammu something during intial days of our show... me too yaar me too 

hahaha ofcourse i know ammu thats why i mentioned your craze for ML but i know the terms n conditions too 🤣

perfectly said he is indeed Ahaaa 

Mein aayi aayi aayi 😃

He he