Bollywood CC #42- Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

57k

Users

51

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 7S7BH5G6P4SBFEBJ

Nothing can be remotely as good as Homecoming. Now everyone is releasing their concert films 😆

I still want Formation World Tour Documentary though 😭

https://twitter.com/islaflow/status/1253724773005299720?s=09

Wow 😲 . Yeah she should release a Formation concert documentary too. It’s been ages since she released anything new ☹️.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
www.twitter.com/ANI/status/1253686894925197313
Wow goa cm is doc , happy birthday doc , God bless india forever .🙏
GV3PRY4EGDAPNCYC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
www.twitter.com/ANI/status/1253671980638670849
🙏 . Better than naming lockdown , sanitizer , cov etc..😂
DWZMSV4SYAO232QO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Wow 😲 . Yeah she should release a Formation concert documentary too. It’s been ages since she released anything new ☹️.

Formation World Tour is so grand. There's some shows on YT but quality isn't that good plus angle. She signed three projects deal with Netflix for $60 million. Behives are hoping its formation world tour documentary next. I hope I get to attend one of her shows 😭

This is from Wembley, London.

https://youtu.be/F-BrCjHnbvc

Edited by crispsy - 6 years ago
GV3PRY4EGDAPNCYC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

How can she be annoying in everything she does?




https://www.instagram.com/p/B_VGIm5nSM4/

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
www.twitter.com/ANI/status/1253311111836971009
Awareness r scaring 😂
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
www.twitter.com/ANI/status/1253268091095703559
Nice . strict laws must be implemented . Give them prize money n also padmasri , padmabhushan, Bharat ratna not to useless bolly ppl .
Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".