Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉
Lol...now being a mamma’s boy and wanting to marry a girl approved by her is considered a dark secret?🤔
Originally posted by: E6OE6ZLLN325B7DB
whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉
I only use messenger app on my phone . Not sure if that tracks user activity too 🤔😅.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I only use messenger app on my phone . Not sure if that tracks user activity too 🤔😅.
dnt know about the messenger
a feature called "off-facebook activity" we need to off this feature
good that I stopped using Facebook long back😆Originally posted by: WIE5PWETRB6CDX4T
whoever use Facebook on mobile through the mobile app ...have you know the facebook track your all the activity on the phone 😆 every site you visit and every app you open 😉
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0