Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
By God's grace itna load nahi hai😆
I should stop cribbing perhaps :P
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ohhhhh.
Awww, you've a big dil. I would never share my hard earned work with anyone.😈
Me too. I don't let anyone copy my work, even if it's just one essay😈
yaar, aaj 11 am ka class kaha tha, but he shared the code at 9:45, I wokeup at 10 am and dekha ki, poora class meko whatsapp kiya hua hai. mereko laga yeh kya hai yaar. fer dekha toh smjh aaya ki sab mujhse assignment ke answers maang rhe the🤔 wrna yeh log meri parwaah kahan krte hai
@Bold- same 😔
Mera WhatsApp toh full hai with their rants for answers and notes. 😔 sir asked them to send him their notes. Most didn't jot down the notes so are asking me and a few others
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
By God's grace itna load nahi hai😆
I should stop cribbing perhaps :P
Am I the only one who has no freakin assignments🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
By God's grace itna load nahi hai😆
I should stop cribbing perhaps :P
Don't stop cribbing yaar.
Sab log pressure me hi hai.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
@Bold- same 😔
Mera WhatsApp toh full hai with their rants for answers and notes. 😔 sir asked them to send him their notes. Most didn't jot down the notes so are asking me and a few others
Duniya humari istemaal hi karte hai bas😳😒
Sujz and Mishti jaise logon ki wajah se lazy bumps like me have all their things in place
So tumlog ke classmates ki taraf se thank you 🤗🤗
I want to kill my sir!!!! 😡
Yes...😔😵