Lalli want to say something
I just realised i like idiyappam and thengai paal more than appam n thengai paal
Ignore it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lalli want to say something
I just realised i like idiyappam and thengai paal more than appam n thengai paal
Ignore it
Lalli want to say something
I just realised i like idiyappam and thengai paal more than appam n thengai paal
Ignore it
Really??
But I like the aapam and thengai paal more 😳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sujz I saw your VM. Your songs are so different and amazing!
Loved this warm and subtle one and the choice of scenes are amazing
Aww Thank You!
Songs?
Like in general, this and Monta Re
Bolo mat, mere haath ghiss gaye hain assignment likhte likhte. I've written like 50 pages and counting 😵
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Bolo mat, mere haath ghiss gaye hain assignment likhte likhte. I've written like 50 pages and counting 😵
Uff. Kal ek hai submit krne ko, and parso bhi. and tomorrow we have socio class toh kal aur bhi kaam ayenge
worst part is, full class is expecting me to finish and send them the answers😳
Same here 😵 I am the Bali ka bakra who is doing all the works, only for others to copy.😵
Originally posted by: XDMGRATHQPBYUDGJ
Same here 😵 I am the Bali ka bakra who is doing all the works, only for others to copy.😵
yaar, aaj 11 am ka class kaha tha, but he shared the code at 9:45, I wokeup at 10 am and dekha ki, poora class meko whatsapp kiya hua hai. mereko laga yeh kya hai yaar. fer dekha toh smjh aaya ki sab mujhse assignment ke answers maang rhe the🤔 wrna yeh log meri parwaah kahan krte hai