Originally posted by: Mishh007
Waiting for the 2nd CC ban now.
Aisa na bolo pls abhi koi nahin jagad raha hai. Dekho we are all behaving ourselves ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Waiting for the 2nd CC ban now.
Aisa na bolo pls abhi koi nahin jagad raha hai. Dekho we are all behaving ourselves ☺️
Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM
hahaahah need to maintain clean image bhi aur spreading venom through MID ..aur uske baad bhi log pehchaan lete hai 😆
Kahan pehchaan te hai usko. Koi nahin jaanta woh kaun hai , main toh bilkul nahin.
Nah.. I am just warning.. I mean s/he'll will definitely payback 😆
Oh achha woh toh waise bhi aata rehta hai. Ek aur baar aaya toh kya chaar paanch galiyan dega phir ban hoke chala jayega. 😆
Finish this CC asap and move to new CC before mods come 😆
Iss CC ka punishment dusre mein transfer bhi ho sakta hai
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
That never happens here otherwise someone like psycho flames wouldn’t be able to come back despite being repeatedly banned .
That is something beyond my control.
What's in my control, being reasonable, not be part of any groupism, don't make jibes on others. That's how i survived on forum from 2011.
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Kahan pehchaan te hai usko. Koi nahin jaanta woh kaun hai , main toh bilkul nahin.
aree aise kaise ..IF main to kafi sare James Bond hai bole to bond ke bhi papa 😆

Nishita u quoted me then edited.what did u write?😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0