Posted: 4 years ago

Nice teaser Di...

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LAST PART

Raman was making chocolate milkshake for ishita when his eyes fell on the pancake instant pack.

Raman-she must be hungry also,kuch bana deta hoon.aaj kal padhayi ki tension mein achche se khaati bhi nahi meri jaan.he said and start making pancakes for her.

After half an hour,he went to her and saw her studying wearing her spects while her eyes were getting closed again and again.

Raman-itni neend aa rahi toh so jao,tumhara sab ready hi hai.

Ishita-nahi Raman,kal exam hai.let me revise everything for the last time.

Raman-achcha tum revise karo ,let me feed u.tumne dinner bhi nahi kiya tha kuch.

Ishita look at the plate and said-arey Raman,u again made all this,itni mehnat kyun karte hai.i was fine.

Raman -kyunki tum meri jaan ho and I love to do all this for u.achcha chalo ,ab jaldi se kha lo.i know u must be hungry.

Ishita pecked his lips and said-u know jaan,u r the best.the best anyone can get and I love u alot.

Raman-love u too,ab chup chap kha lo and then rest.kal exam hai naa,jyada exert mat karo khud ko.

Ishita-aap so jaiye,I will sleep in sometime.

Raman-ok,but jaldi so jaana.kal exam hai,he said to which she nodded.

He settled on the bed while she continued studying sipping her milkshake and having the pancake in between.she was looking at Raman in between and was admiring him.

After an hour,she felt really tired and finally went to bed.she snuggled next to him and slept cuddled in him.

It was been a week since they came to Auckland.first two days ishra enjoyed their lone time in romancing and then Ishita start studying seriously while Raman was helping her in every possible way .

Next morning,Raman got up early and made breakfast for them while Ishita got up bit late as she slept late too .she got ready and then both had their breakfast.

After breakfast,Ishita prayed infront of the idol for her exams and said-raman,main jaa rahi hoon.she said looking around but couldn't find him anywhere.

Ishita-raman,kahan hai aap,main jaa rahi hoon exams ke liye.atleast wish me good luck.she was saying when he came and said-aise kaise chali jaogi, first have this .

Ishita saw the bowl and said smiling-dahi-chinni .

Raman-yes,it's for good luck.he said and fed her .

Raman-ab tumhara exam bahut achcha jayega.

Ishita-haan zarur,padhne ki koi zarurat nahi,bas dahi-chinni Khao aur paas ho jao.aap bhi aise hi paas hote aayen hai kya,she said smiling teasing him.

Raman-chup buddhu,yeh sab rituals hai,karna hota hai.he said side hugging her and said-all the best jaan,may god fulfill all ur wishes .

Ishita pecked his cheek and said-i love u Raman.

Raman kissed her temple and said-love u too,now go.u must be running late.

Ishita -ok bye,take care.she said and was going but came back .he was about to ask what happened,when she bend and touch his feet.

Ishita-now bless me.

Raman-yeh kya kar rahi hai,pagal .my blessings and good wishes r always with u.and don't need to touch my feet,pati hoon parmeshwar nahi .

Ishita-mere liye toh hai,meri jaan hai aur jahan bhi .she said smiling and finally walked out of the house.

Raman got ready after she went and start working on his work from home only .he did few meetings with some of his clients on video conferencing all over the world and after that he talked to his parent .he got happy knowing that his father is now all fine and his medication is reduced,almost half then before.

Raman-main bahut khush hoon ,papa.finally sab thik ho raha hai.

Mr bhalla-haan puttar,everything is getting fine.ishita puttar kahan hai??

Raman-she went for her exams,aati ho hogi .I have to maje food for us,bye papa.

Mr bhalla-bye puttar,tumhe aise dekh kar bahut proud feel ho raha hai .kitna careless tha tu aur ab kitna responsible ho gaya hai ,apni biwi ka,business ka,har cheez ka kitne achche se khyaal rakh raha hai .I am really proud of u.

Raman smiled and said-thank u papa,it's all because of u people and ishita.aap logon ne hi mujhe hamesha motivate kiya hai.

Mr bhalla-bless u bachcha,bye.he said and both hung up the call.

Raman made food for ishita and start waiting for her.she went after sometime and hugged him tight happily.

Raman-bahut achcha hua exam??

Ishita look at him and said-aapko kaise pata??

Raman-guess kiya,bolo kaisa hua??

Ishita-bahut achcha,itna achcha ki kya bolun.i am really happy,everything is now falling on place.

Raman -chalo lunch ready hai.lets eat.

Ishita-aapne banaya??

Raman nodded in yes.

Ishita-thanks jaan,I was really hungry,but kuch bhi bahar khane ka mann nahi tha.

Raman-u don't hace to eat anything out,I will be cooking for us.

Ishita pecked his lips and said-u know,u r the best.

Raman-i think I know.he said smiling and both start eating.

Slowly time start passing,ishita's exams were getting over .her every exam was going fabulous making them really happy.raman was also nicely balancing between his work and his personal life.everything was going smooth in everyone's life.

Today was her last exam and Raman was really excited.he planned a romantic candle light lunch for her.he ordered many delicacies for themselves and closed all the windows for darkness.then he arranged beautiful scented candles all around the hall and start waiting for her but she was nowhere.

Raman-itni der kahan lagaa di ishita ne,uska exam toh kab ka khatam ho gaya hoga.he was thinking when the door bell rang.

He opened the door saying,finally u r home,he was saying but stopped seeing her with shopping bags.

Raman-yeh sab kya hai??

Ishita-surprise for my darling hubby,she said coming inside ang look around.

Raman hugged her from back and said-surprise for my beautiful wife too,liked it.

Ishita turn to him and said-loved it,main abhi freshen up ho kar aati hoon.

Raman-lets have lunch,uske baad ,he was saying when she said-i just come in sometime.saying so she went while Raman waited for her .

After fifteen minutes,she came and Raman gasped for air seeing her.she was wearing a red lacy gown till her thighs while her cleavage were clearle visible in it making her look really sexy.

She walked to him and said-kaisi lag rahi hoon??

Raman put her hand on his chest and said-realise it hearing my heartbeat.

Ishita-its high.

Raman-i am also high on passion.yeh kya hai,never seen u like this.

Ishita-this is for u only,jaan.she said sensuously in his ear making him shiver in desire.

Raman-dont do this to me,can't handle this anymore.

Ishita-then don't control,she said and claimed his lips for a passionate kiss.he grabbed her waist and start kissing him hungrily while she was just enjoying his dominance.

He picked her to their room without breaking the kiss and realised their room was decorated with beautiful white,pink and purple carnation making the ambience very beautiful.

He throw her on the bed and settled over her removing his shirt while she was just smiling at him sensuously.he start dropping wet kisses on her petite body while she was just moaning in pleasure.soon their clothes were on floor while they were busy in pleasuring each other in the most passionate way.

After long ,he adjusted himself over her and with a swift movement,he was in her.both start rocking in sync and he fell on her feeling his release.

After sometime,they start loving each other again and continued it till they were fully exhausted.

After long,both went downstairs and enjoyed their meal.then they called their parents and told them about ishita's exam getting over.bhallas told them to stay there till they want to,while Mr bhalla is handling everything.mr bhalla also told them about a surprise he has planned for them.

Ishra stayed a fortnight in Auckland enjoying each other company to the fullest.all day they use to enjoy and roam around the city while their night were spending in loving each other generously.

Finally after a fortnight they came back.their parent welcomed them and bhallas throw a huge party for ishra reception.

Ishra went to the party hand in hand wearing a wine colour gown and suit .

Mr bhalla proudly announced about the couple and ishra were just looking at each other smiling while everyone was just admiring the heavenly couple .

Mr bhalla-today I wanna gift my kids something,so can I have my kids,Raman and ishita on the stage.he said and ishra went to the stage together.

Mr bhalla gave both of them an envelope and both asked-whats this ,papa??

Mr bhalla-i am appointing u two as the CEOs of my companies while I will be the MD.

Ishra got shocked and said-no papa,hum abhi itne experienced nahi hai.dont give us this big responsibility.

Mr bhalla-bachchon tum dono ka caliber toh maine tabhi dekh liya tha,jab mere absence mein tum dono ne sab kuch sambhal liya tha.main toh tabhi yeh karne wala tha but waited for ishita's exams to get over .ab jab sab kuch ho chuka hai,I am giving this responsibility to u two.dont worry,main hamesha tum dono ke saath rahunga for guiding u two.but bhalla group of companies ke future toh tum dono hi ho.so I am just giving ur responsibilities to u two and will not take no as an answer.i want u two in my office from tomorrow.

Ishra-as u say boss,they said smiling while Mr bhalla hugged them.mr bhalla called toshiji too and the family hugged each other celebrating their special moment.

Finally everything was fine in their life and ishra were all ready to start this new inning in their life with lots of love for each other and the blessings of their parents.

That's all,here I end this story.hope u all have enjoyed this beautiful journey of ishra.Do like and drop a comment.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated last part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome story and awesome end post epilogue soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update epilogue soon Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di.....

Loved how raman taking care of everything....

Loved ishra scene....

Mr.bhalla appointed them as CEO's

Lovely update...

Waiting for epilogue 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update 

Nice story

All happy

Continue soon 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail