Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

I've watched both Kaafir and Mirzapur and absolutely loved them both.

There are some really good web content out there nowadays, thank God. Which is why we could give the soapy soaps a hard pass.

Yes there are many good webseries out there. Basically anything that can't be shown on TV is made into webseries and because of that channels are missing out many good finite series.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes there are many good webseries out there. Basically anything that can't be shown on TV is made into webseries and because of that channels are missing out many good finite series.

True . But tbh , I'm really glad that they're not broadcasted at tv channels , because then they'd invariably be subjected to trp pressure and inevitable scrutiny and even if they've completed shooting prior to telecasting , as they do with Pak shows , even then it'd be very demotivating for the makers to see low ratings for high quality content. 

Minionite thumbnail

True . But tbh , I'm really glad that they're not broadcasted at tv channels , because then they'd invariably be subjected to trp pressure and inevitable scrutiny and even if they've completed shooting prior to telecasting , as they do with Pak shows , even then it'd be very demotivating for the makers to see low ratings for high quality content. 

That is very true. And plus the audiences for TV and webseries is mostly different. I don't think the vast majority of the TV audience would understand these shows. Look at what does happen to intelligent TV shows. They usually get low TRPs and then either the story gets changed or they get pulled off air.

Minionite thumbnail

Two more webseries to add to the list of to watch - Special Ops and State of Siege 26/11. They are basically about the same thing - terrorism. Special Ops is by Neeraj Pandey and Shivam Nair (specialities are these types of movies) and focuses on a couple of decades, not just 26/11. While State of Siege 26/11 focuses just on that one event.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Asur

First time ever some Indian web series got me hooked ðŸ˜Ž 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Broken but Beautiful, Family Man

Goofball_1 thumbnail

samantar is awesome like Asur , it has this unique concept which keeps you hooked from the start..

Where a man lives another man's past..

2 individuals sharing the same destiny..

Both having the same palm lines..

It's engaging and gripping from the very beginning..

Goofball_1 thumbnail

Asur . It's a Voot prime series. Absolutely brilliant and a must-watch.

Watch samantar as well..